Forum Members New Leaderboard!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

alexj-12

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

Just wanted to let you all know that we've introduced leaderboards to SDN to start some friendly competition. The top 5 users with the most posts will be highlighted on the side of the forum list and you'll also be able to see the full leaderboard here.

Let us know if you have any questions about the news system and hope you guys have fun with it!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Hey everyone!

Just wanted to let you all know that we've introduced leaderboards to SDN to start some friendly competition. The top 5 users with the most posts will be highlighted on the side of the forum list and you'll also be able to see the full leaderboard here.

Let us know if you have any questions about the news system and hope you guys have fun with it!
It doesn't work when I click the link. I get this error message:

Screenshot (415).png

This is not a new issue for me though - when y'all first started doing this, I got notifications every day and then could never see the board.

It doesn't work when I click the link. I get this error message:

View attachment 337213
This is not a new issue for me though - when y'all first started doing this, I got notifications every day and then could never see the board.
Thanks for letting me know! I'll pass this to the devs so we can get this resolved. Also, if you'd like to control the notifications you get for leaderboards, you can turn them on and off in the preferences for your account

Members don't see this ad :)
You mean the leaderboard notifications are finally gonna lead somewhere? :heckyeah:

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user