Let's just hope you understand that I haven't said anything but the truth. If you actually attended our school, we have had a "racist" title put on our school by media for one students stupid actions (
http://www.azcentral.com/community/...h-redneck-day-angers-some.html?nclick_check=1). Second of all, a bunch of my friends that attend Combs happen to make pure stupid choices and decided to have a food fight and due to that, they will not be allowed to attend graduation. And lastly, history at our school is horrible, I'm sure you have never experienced a horrible teacher in your life since you are all mighty, but history is taught super crappy at our school, hence the reason I say it is one of my least favorite class. And as far as my profile picture is concerned, you don't need to worry about how professional it is because it won't affect you.
Anything else I need to explain? Btw, why would you care about what I have to post?
Just shows how immature you are that you have to tap into someones personal life and use that against them in order to win a completely ridiculous argument.