Leather Jacket

Started by Sarapary
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Sarapary

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I wonder if wearing leather jacket is too much for an interview... anybody has an idea about how much formal should our dresses be for the interview and about the leather jacket!🙂
 
I wonder if wearing leather jacket is too much for an interview... anybody has an idea about how much formal should our dresses be for the interview and about the leather jacket!🙂

As part of your interview attire (like, in place of a suit jacket) or as your coat that you wear outside on your way to the interview?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I wore my All-Weather Coat to the interview. It was the coat we were issued in Boot camp to wear with our Service uniform (dont laugh)😀 - I am quite certain that if it is cold/raining - a slightly more protective coat is appropriate. I know for a fact one guy did roll in with a black leather jacket. After you walk through the front door however, the coat goes over the left arm - and you are all professional.

~above~