Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just like how title states, is taking leave of absence possible from my pharmacy tech job?
Do companies allow such things for part time employee??
I don't have any medical conditions but i am taking 21 credits in school and going through some personal
problems. So i am not able to keep up with things. Though i don't work much but i am always scheduled to most
busiest days, so i am always exhausted when i am back from work.I don't plan to quite the work since there is
possibility of me going to pharmacy school in upcoming fall.
is this even possible?
Do companies allow such things for part time employee??
I don't have any medical conditions but i am taking 21 credits in school and going through some personal
problems. So i am not able to keep up with things. Though i don't work much but i am always scheduled to most
busiest days, so i am always exhausted when i am back from work.I don't plan to quite the work since there is
possibility of me going to pharmacy school in upcoming fall.
is this even possible?