1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Leaving Out Post-Bacc Classes

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by A1phaZer0, Apr 22, 2002.

1. If you leave out classes, do they get picked up by AMCAS? I did really well Grad, and Undergrad, but really bombed by Post-Bacc classes, that I took the same time as my Grad, I was working on a second bacc, but I never formally applied for since 3 C's was enough to make me quit before I finished. They show up in my Grad Transcript, but are seperated into a differnt group than my grad grades with a heading "These Classes Do Not Count For This Degree Program"? Any thoughts?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Lavndrrose

Lavndrrose Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

You do realize that you have to report those classes, right? Especially since they're on your grad transcript. Admissions Committees will see those classes on your transcript and wonder why you didn't report them to AMCAS. It's better to report than to have a discrepancy. Good luck!