Lecom-b vs. pcom-ga

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pcom-ga vs. lecom-b

• pcom-ga

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • lecom-b

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters

bullsfan08

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

I have recently been accepted to both pcom-ga and lecom-b. Is anyone out there in the same situation and if so, what are your thoughts. I live in FL. and LECOM is about an hour from my family which would be nice. The rules, hours, and unclear rotations are all a bit worrisome to me though. The match list and comlex scores are great, but I just don't know... I really got a great vibe in Atlanta, does anyone have any insight on the rotation situation, comlex scores, and match list for pcom-ga. How do the two compare. I'm not totally sold on the PBL, it clearly gets results, but I think I might like the camaraderie of a traditional approach better. Any thoughts suggestions, particularly from those in a similar spot or current students would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
user_online.gif
progress.gif

Members don't see this ad.

Rotation sites are far more important than COMLEX scores or mathlists because the later has no bearing on the education that you would receive from either schools. It seems like you are far more interested in attending PCOM-GA vs LECOM-B, but you just need some confirmation on the quality of education there?? I would try to get in contact with a couple of current students on here or facebook or even ask admissions if its possible to talk to some of the current students.