LECOM - BRADENTON 2/2 Condo Close to School

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

zxcarguy

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am a fourth year LECOM student leaving for residency in the near future. My wife and I are renting our 2/2 condo in Lakewood Ranch located about 1 mile off I-75 (Exit 213 – University Parkway). Located in The Village at Town Park very close to LECOM. This is a quiet community where MANY LECOM students live. There are several great places to study in this community (near the pool, game room, clubhouse, etc.). I understand the financial aid schedule so I am flexible with payments and the security deposit.

TERMS: Unfurnished $1050 Security deposit $1000. Garbage, water, and basic cable included in rent. You are only responsible for electric (averages $60).

AMENITIES: Upgraded cabinets and granite countertops in kitchen and baths. Diagonally layed tile throughout (including lanai). Wood laminate floors in bedrooms, tiled shower enclosures, new paint, all new fans and upgraded light & plumbing fixtures.

FLOORPLAN: 1192 square foot 1st floor 2/2 condo with split floorplan. Excellent for roommates. Master bedroom 12’x13’ with private bathroom and 5’x9’ walk in closet. Second bedroom 12’x12’ has 5’x6’ walk in closet and separate bathroom. In unit washer and dryer, 6’x4’ storage closet, and 11’x7’ screened lanai.

COMMUNITY: 950sq.ft swimming pool, grilling area, clubhouse for parties, 76’x38’ sand volleyball court, billiards in game room, gym, playground, car wash area w/vacuum, ½ mile walking path around lake.

LOCATION: Conveniently located near major retailers, hospitals, universities, restaurants, & beaches yet east of I-75 to avoid seasonal traffic. Within 2 miles of LWR Medical Center, Publix, Starbucks, Walgreens, San Marco Plaza, LWR Main Street, Home Depot, Super Target. Coming soon Best Buy, Bed Bath & Beyond, PetsMart, & more

SCHOOLS: Willis Elementary, Braden River Middle, Lakewood Ranch High School

CONTACT: For more pictures and info contact T.J. by e-mail at [email protected] or [email protected]

Thanks,

T.J. Waskey

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• (1).GIF
    (1).GIF
    23.7 KB · Views: 246
  • (2)1.GIF
    (2)1.GIF
    47 KB · Views: 241
  • (5)2.GIF
    (5)2.GIF