LECOM-Bradenton C/O 2016: Fall 2012 Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hey everyone, I just got the call today that I was ACCEPTED!! I never got an e-mail saying I was in the top 10% or anything, just a call out of the blue! I was pretty much set that I didn't get in this year and was already renewing my pharmcas app for reapplying. So to all of you still waiting, keep those positive thoughts! I hope to see y'all in August!! :D :luck:

Congratzz, i m so proud of u.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey everyone, I just got the call today that I was ACCEPTED!! I never got an e-mail saying I was in the top 10% or anything, just a call out of the blue! I was pretty much set that I didn't get in this year and was already renewing my pharmcas app for reapplying. So to all of you still waiting, keep those positive thoughts! I hope to see y'all in August!! :D :luck:

Hey COngrats!!! do you mind sharing when you interviewed and your status? Just trying to see if I still have a chance lol =) Thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey congratulations to all that have gotten accepted so far :) I just received a call today from Lauren telling me that I got accepted !!! Im so excited to join all of you this fall. I am now looking for a female roommate. I am moving from chicago and this is all pretty much new to me. Any advise would be greatly appreciated. To all that are still waiting to hear back good luck and don't lose hope :)

Congrats to those accepted. To all that just got accepted please post your interview dates.

Hey everyone, I just got the call from Lauren and I got accepted!:laugh::laugh: I interviewed april 19th (yes the wait was long lol). I am also looking for a male roommate. Don't lose hope!

Hey everyone, I just got the call from Lauren and I got accepted!:laugh::laugh: I interviewed april 19th (yes the wait was long lol). I am also looking for a male roommate. Don't lose hope!

Did you ever receive the top 10% email? Thanks and Congrats!

ya so i emailed her last night and she emailed me back the same automated emails saying be patient and they rereview the alternate list...if its full i think we deserve to know its full, but people keep getting called off the waitlist...

I Interviewed May 10.. Never got a top 10% email or call ... I was just placed on the alternate list in june... I called lauren yesterday around 10 am and was told the same, to be patient and that the seats were full but that they review the alternate list all the time..... Two hours later she called back and told me i was accepted :)

I Interviewed May 10.. Never got a top 10% email or call ... I was just placed on the alternate list in june... I called lauren yesterday around 10 am and was told the same, to be patient and that the seats were full but that they review the alternate list all the time..... Two hours later she called back and told me i was accepted :)
thats awesome...i really wanted to go there but she keeps saying the same things....i got accepted into another school that isn't fully accredited and now i dont know to give up my seat and wait for lecom =/

Thanks for responding guys! I interviewed May 10th also. This helps us to stay positive!

Yes, stay positive !! and call them ! People always told me to do so... It got to a point were I felt as if I was bothering them too much .. Im not sure if that worked but It won't hurt to try :) I hope all of you get in as well and hope to see you there in a couple of weeks :)

no i didn't. she only responded to one of my emails stating that the waitlist is moving very slow and to stay patient. called me out of the blue this morning.

Members don't see this ad :)
I am thinking that the class was full but for their was a due date for the initial deposit. I am assuming several people did not get the money in or simply chose another school. Spaces are opening and more spaces will potentially open.

I wonder what she considers moving slowly because I talked to her yesterday morning and 2 ppl on SDN got calls since then...and the majority of candidates probably don't use SDN...

For those who just got accepted... How long did they say u have to make ur deposit??

Hey COngrats!!! do you mind sharing when you interviewed and your status? Just trying to see if I still have a chance lol =) Thanks!
I interviewed March 22 so it was a long torturous few months for me!

For those who just got accepted... How long did they say u have to make ur deposit??
I got accepted on Tuesday (7/24) and my deposit was due by Friday (7/27) but Lauren asked me when I could have it by and I told her whenever so I don't know if that makes a difference.

I got accepted on Tuesday (7/24) and my deposit was due by Friday (7/27) but Lauren asked me when I could have it by and I told her whenever so I don't know if that makes a difference.

Thanks...

Hello all.

Best of luck to everyone!

Last edited:
I am having trouble setting up the certiphi username and password...can anyone help?

Hello all,

I interviewed back in April of this year and I was just accepted today! I was on the alternate list. I had already registered for classes at USF to finish out my bachelor's degree but I am happy that all this praying and wishing and hard work finally paid off. Hang tight guys they are still accepting students off the Alt list. Now I've got a lot of scrambling to do to make sure I have everything ready in time!

Best of luck to everyone!

Would you mind sharing your stats?

thx

I am having trouble setting up the certiphi username and password...can anyone help?
I had trouble too and I called the help number and they were able to walk me through it.

Has anyone else heard anything? Still keeping positive!

Stay positive! I just got accepted on Tuesday! Good Luck All!

Hey congratulations to all those who have been accepted!!! Finally I got a call from Lauren saying that I have been accepted. For all those who are waiting, please do not lose hopes and good luck!!! I was placed in an alternate list in june, and never got the top 10% email. I am looking for a female roommate. Send me a message if anyone still needs a roommate!!!

Would you mind sharing your stats?

thx
MrCoolDPh ,

My stats are: 3.3 GPA, I did lots of volunteering and participated in school clubs.

Good luck to you!

Last edited:
I don't feel like the committee puts much weight on overall statistics. I wonder if they have an actual scoring system to compare applicants.

To all Lecom Male Students, If you are looking for rent/ room, pm me, or call me at 5618185895, or text me. I have a place approximately, 16 minutes away from the campus in the local road. Let me know?

I JUST GOT ACCEPTED!!!! so excited! stay hopeful everyone, I interviewed in April and just got the call this morning!!!

Congrats! Have you been calling her? Or was you just waiting?

Congrats! Have you been calling her? Or was you just waiting?

I was calling her at least once a week and then I stopped for two weeks and then I got the call, so I don't know how much following up with her helps. I did email expressing that I was still interested in the school and why I wanted to go there.

Only 1 week left... Does n e one believe in miracles lol?

Anyone looking for housing. I have one room available in a 3/2.5bath about 7 mins away from school. $400/month +split ultilies. call or text at 9168370011. Mike

How is the school year going so far? I am looking for some feedback on the campus, campus life, etc

Has anyone had their interview at Lecom yet, if so what kind of interview questions did they ask?