LECOM-Bradenton C/O 2016: Fall 2012 Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pharmer1982

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I didn't see a thread for this specific group of people, so I decided to start one.

I had everything for LECOM-B done in August. Immediately I saw they had issue with my statistics class, which was heavily on calculus, so I sent them the course syllabus.

Today I got an interview invite from them so apparently the issue with my statistics class has been resolved. I'll be going there on October 20.

How about anyone else who is applying here for Fall 2012 admission?

Members don't see this ad.

I'll be there at October 20 as well!
did u get a confirmation of some type after emailing them to confirm the interview?

They let me rescheduled 4 times....

I am scheduled for November 17th, but depending how others go, i might not attend.

Good luck to everyone going October 20th!

Members don't see this ad :)
nvrmind akjdfsdlkfj

Last edited:
darn it i just noticed i have a midterm on october 20th! I just emailed my prof asking if i could makeup the midterm on another day. Hope he says okay cuz i dun wnna reschedule interview :(

next one is november 3rd, then november 17th for your reference

pharmer1982- When did you notify them about your statistics class issue? They still haven't made a decision on whether my AP scores satisfy their calc requirement since the only 4 I got was on the AB subscore of the BC test.

pharmer1982- When did you notify them about your statistics class issue? They still haven't made a decision on whether my AP scores satisfy their calc requirement since the only 4 I got was on the AB subscore of the BC test.

They didn't notify me of it. When they gave me an email back in Sept 6 saying my application was processed and gave me a link to the LECOM portal to check my application status , I went there and saw that my stats class was marked as "Requirements Not Yet Met". I immediately emailed them and got a reply back saying that they would pass it along to the admissions committee for their review 2 days later.

However, my stats class still shows as being red flagged but yet they gave me an interview invite regardless. Either they forgot to update it or are assuming I will be fulfilling it this fall or next spring. I emailed them again a few hours ago, and worst case would have to attend to interview and talk to them face to face about it.

My PharmCAS application is processed and now I'm waiting for PharmCAS to mail my application to LECOM. Can anyone tell me about the supplemental application? Is it long and what type of questions they ask? Thank you.

I'm applying to LECOM-B! Right now I'm waiting for the admissions committee to review my application and see if they want to interview me. Does anyone know how long that's taking at the moment? :)

How much is everyone else paying for a ticket to Bradenton, Florida? My came out to be $450 round trip per person :(

How much is everyone else paying for a ticket to Bradenton, Florida? My came out to be $450 round trip per person :(

yea my tickets to erie is terrible....i guess it's because rarely anyone goes there...$600

Members don't see this ad :)
My PharmCAS application is processed and now I'm waiting for PharmCAS to mail my application to LECOM. Can anyone tell me about the supplemental application? Is it long and what type of questions they ask? Thank you.

I was wondering the same question! :)

around 325 for my ticket

There is no supplemental question.
Straight submit.
Thanks for your response. How long did it take them to send you an invitation for interview after you submit your supplemental application? Thanks

Hi!! I am from California and is currently a P1 at Lecom bradenton. Does anyone know if we need to get a new driver license and license plate for Florida? I heard we can only become resident of one state. I am thinking about going back to CA after graduation so I am not sure if I should do that.

I got an update from Lauren a week ago and she said the admissions committee approved my stats course and that she forgot to update it on my LECOM portal page. :cool:

I am planning on going to the interview at LECOM-B on October 20th, flying into Tampa (cheaper airfare around $398 base price if I do it this way) and driving to my hotel in Bradenton.

I got an update from Lauren a week ago and she said the admissions committee approved my stats course and that she forgot to update it on my LECOM portal page. :cool:

I am planning on going to the interview at LECOM-B on October 20th, flying into Tampa (cheaper airfare around $398 base price if I do it this way) and driving to my hotel in Bradenton.

Which hotel are you staying at?

Last edited:
Quick question, do you submit one supplemental for both campuses? the user name and pw for both campuses are the same!

separate supplementals.

how are you guys getting to the school? hotel shuttle?

separate supplementals.

Thank you! I figuered it out after I posted the question, so I deleted it, I guess you were faster than me and responded! LOL! Thank you

separate supplementals.

I don't think there's a hotel shuttle :confused:
I'm staying at the Wingate (which they said is closest to school - 3 miles) and then getting a taxi i guess. You?

I think most hotel shuttles only go between the airport and the hotel. ACPHS-Vermont is the only one I know that has a hotel-to-campus shuttle with the Hampton Inn.

darn.

Do you guys know how much total approximately do you have to pay to rent a car under 25?

ayuka what airline and where are you flying out???

darn.

Do you guys know how much total approximately do you have to pay to rent a car under 25?

Delta and I'm flying to Sarasota-Bradenton Airport (the smaller airport but I remember it was closer to school whereas Tampa or whatever airport was an hour from school )

I think there is no difference with renting a car if you're under 25, just that they would have trust issues.

I'm going cheap all the way (hotel and car).

just curious, are there not a lot of ppl interviewing at Lecom Bradenton ? lol cuz it seems like a whole bunch is interviewing at Erie. Or maybe other ppl just arent' on SDN.

just curious, are there not a lot of ppl interviewing at Lecom Bradenton ? lol cuz it seems like a whole bunch is interviewing at Erie. Or maybe other ppl just arent' on SDN.

I think there are not a lot of people who are SDN members. At my other interviews I bumped into maybe 4 on average who were on SDN.

darn.

Most places i have looked at show and additional 20-35 dollar a day fee for drivers under 25

Good luck on your interviews! Always fun to see the new faces here.

just got an invite woot! November 3 at 7:45! Wow that is early which means I need to leave around 3 or 4 am from Dade county to make it on time :/

just got an invite woot! November 3 at 7:45! Wow that is early which means I need to leave around 3 or 4 am from Dade county to make it on time :/

That is really early. Please let those with later dates know how the interview is!! :thumbup:

Hey when was your supplemental app processed? I was wondering if you had to wait the 30 days before you hear something. thanks

Hey when was your supplemental app processed? I was wondering if you had to wait the 30 days before you hear something. thanks

you don't. Bradenton processed a little bit slower than Erie.
I got invited to interview Oct 20th but I rescheduled because i have UOP the next day so it's risky.

You should hear back in a week or so I would say.

My app was processed on 9/6, so it did take roughly about a month for them to send me the invite. But I'm just one case....

My app was processed on 9/6, so it did take roughly about a month for them to send me the invite. But I'm just one case....

I still waiting.... Well, what is your stats if you don't mind to share? I processed around the same time as you too.

Just got my interview email early this morning. What a surprise! I submitted my supplemental application last week and got an invitation this week. :):):):)

Hey guys- If you have any questions for LECOM admissions I suggest registering for and participating in the virtual fair that's going on today. You can join a chat room and ask questions to current LECOM faculty, students, and admissions staff. It was really helpful!

Here is the link:

http://aacp.careereco.net/

:thumbup:

I was contacted this morning for the October 20th interview, afternoon session. Anyone who's going to be there, good luck and see you around!

I'll also be at the November 3rd interview at 7:45am :) I think I'm staying with a friend in Tampa the night before so I'm a little closer to Bradenton. Very excited! Congrats everybody!

2 more weeks till October 20th interviews. Looking forward to seeing some of you folks there! :thumbup:

I'll also be at the November 3rd interview at 7:45am :) I think I'm staying with a friend in Tampa the night before so I'm a little closer to Bradenton. Very excited! Congrats everybody!
I'll be arriving at Tampa Airport. Does anyone know how the traffic like in the afternoon in Tampa? I have to drive to Bradenton.:rofl: