LECOM Bradenton dental school Housing Question

Started by John_Deer
Tags Tags
lecom dental
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

John_Deer

New Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey, I was accepted into LECOM dental school, it was a zoom interview so I have never physically visited the campus/area. Can any LECOM students give any suggestions for where I should live? My main priority would be to live close to the school and minimize costs. Artesia lakewood ranch apartments or Lost Creek at Lakewood Ranch are close, but they seem pretty pricey.

Any suggestions and reviews of places by LECOM students would be appreciated.
 
Anywhere near the school is pretty pricey, but lost creek or creekside apartments are your best bet if you want to live close. Echo lake is also where a good number of students lived. Apartments in heritage harbour are also an option, and they are ~10 minutes away from the school.