LECOM DEC 19

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SCHOOCH

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have my first interview at LECOM on December 19. Anyone else planning on being there at the same time? Maybe we could talk about our upcoming interview.

Any other information/assistance will be appreciated

Members don't see this ad.

Whoohooo!

I too have an interview at LECOM on the 19th.

From where are you traveling? The snow is going to be a driving concern. Good thing I have 4-wheel drive!

I am making an 8 hour trip and staying O/N in a hotel.

W.

I interviewed there in early November. Nice school, but am not attending. Stay at the Microtel. Its pretty cheep and they offer a mini-breakfast in the morning.

Members don't see this ad :)
The breakfast at the Econolodge:

5 kinds of mini-muffins, 3 kinds of bagels, 2 kinds of cheese, a waffle-maker to make fresh waffles, syrup, cereal (good kinds, even Lucky Charms!), hard-boiled eggs, 3 kinds of juice, 2 kinds of milk, etc....
By far the best continental breakfast I have ever had! They also have an indoor pool and a jacuzzi. $60 a night. I brought a friend, we split the cost. Easy to find off of I-90.

Schooch,
I interviewed at LECOM in October. I also live in Erie, PA. So, feel free to send me an e-mail with any specific questions that you might have about Erie or interviewing at LECOM (my address is in my profile). I would definitely recommend checking out www.interviewfeedback.com. I found my interview at LECOM to very stress free. My interview pannel was very friendly and seemed like they really wanted to get to know me beyond my application. Definitely be able to articulate why you want to be a doctor, an osteopathic physician, and why you want to attend LECOM. Best of luck to you!
Dana

I will be interviewing at LECOM on the 21st! I plan on spending the weekend in the city because the plane ticket will be so much cheaper that way. Anyone have any ideas of what I should do or see while I am there?

I'm interviewing on the 14th! I'm 8 hrs away (from NYC), so I hope the snow isn't too bad to drive in.
I had a friend who interviewed there on the 4th and she said it was pretty laid back. Interviews were approx. 1/2 hr long and they ask you to summarize a small, easy article that they give you in the beginning.

Hey all,

Anyone concerned about the weather?

My 8 hour drive is going to be across a VERY snowy and Icy PA. I have been following the weather by the minute and it looks like I am going to call them tomorrow and try to postpone until it passes.

Anyone else having this problem with the snow and ice?

W.