LECOM Dental Class of 2028 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Started by artist2022
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yes! I also called to make sure it was received

I sent it the following Monday after my interview on Friday, I called the number they gave on the interview invitation and asked for Monica. I called everyday once a day at different times until they picked up.
ur lucky, ive tried so many times

what were your stats?
 
Greetings everyone, I have an interview scheduled at LECOM late March. I have been seeing many acceptances and congratulations to everyone, nonetheless I just wanted to ask if there is still a chance to get accepted after my March interview? Or as someone asked before that those interviews are just for waitlist? Right now on Facebook there is 94 members and if the class size is 105, pretty much there is only about 11 spaces left, and that looks so discouraging. Thank You all for Your responses in advance!
 
Greetings everyone, I have an interview scheduled at LECOM late March. I have been seeing many acceptances and congratulations to everyone, nonetheless I just wanted to ask if there is still a chance to get accepted after my March interview? Or as someone asked before that those interviews are just for waitlist? Right now on Facebook there is 94 members and if the class size is 105, pretty much there is only about 11 spaces left, and that looks so discouraging. Thank You all for Your responses in advance!
would it make difference?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well, if you are on the waitlist at that point, that’s practically same as being rejected. So then what is the point of being interviewed only to be placed on the waitlist?
 
Well, if you are on the waitlist at that point, that’s practically same as being rejected. So then what is the point of being interviewed only to be placed on the waitlist?
I know what you mean. It not cheap just to attend the interview. Well the way I see this is if they want you, you will be notified, otherwise you will be waitlisted or ghosted doesnt matter what you do, since they dont have the time to tell each applicant. Its definitely worth a try if you have nothing going so far. Just mine opinion
 
I know what you mean. It not cheap just to attend the interview. Well the way I see this is if they want you, you will be notified, otherwise you will be waitlisted or ghosted doesnt matter what you do, since they dont have the time to tell each applicant. Its definitely worth a try if you have nothing going so far. Just mine opinion
Thank you for your response! I think so too, I mean it won’t make sense to be interviewed for a waitlist. It’s time consuming for both them and applicants. Although I don’t know if they will be doing interviews in April. I know from last cycle someone had an interview in April.
 
Greetings everyone, I have an interview scheduled at LECOM late March. I have been seeing many acceptances and congratulations to everyone, nonetheless I just wanted to ask if there is still a chance to get accepted after my March interview? Or as someone asked before that those interviews are just for waitlist? Right now on Facebook there is 94 members and if the class size is 105, pretty much there is only about 11 spaces left, and that looks so discouraging. Thank You all for Your responses in advance!
Please be advise the number of seats were increased to 125 because of Sim Lab expansion. Good luck on you interview
 
Last edited:
Hey guys, I interviewed 2/16 and sent a letter of intent and updates that weekend. I have confirmation that they’ve been received.

At the end of the interview I felt really happy with myself and felt confident that things went well. But as the two week mark encroaches and seeing the Facebook group fill up, negative thoughts are creeping into my mind and I’m obsessively checking my email and sdn.

How are you guys dealing with the suspense?
 
Hey guys, I interviewed 2/16 and sent a letter of intent and updates that weekend. I have confirmation that they’ve been received.

At the end of the interview I felt really happy with myself and felt confident that things went well. But as the two week mark encroaches and seeing the Facebook group fill up, negative thoughts are creeping into my mind and I’m obsessively checking my email and sdn.

How are you guys dealing with the suspense?
get off sdn and live your life
trust the process...
 
Hey guys, I interviewed 2/16 and sent a letter of intent and updates that weekend. I have confirmation that they’ve been received.

At the end of the interview I felt really happy with myself and felt confident that things went well. But as the two week mark encroaches and seeing the Facebook group fill up, negative thoughts are creeping into my mind and I’m obsessively checking my email and sdn.

How are you guys dealing with the suspense?
the guy interview on same day as you bright_star was accepted few days ago. Did you know him?
 
I saw, big congratulations to them but I didn’t know any other applicants. We may have shared small talk but I have no way of knowing.

Are rejections sent out in spring when the class is filled? I haven’t heard anyone get a flat out rejection.
 
Are you a moderator for sdn. I see you have over 5 years here. Just curious because I saw you every where. Very difficult to trust the process blindly. Hope you can tell us why you always said trust the process
not a moderator. you should trust the process because you have no control over it...
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have a question regarding waitlist or rejection. So far I have not seen a single person on waitlist or rejection mention here. Perhaps people that received negative or waitlisted news are not on sdn maybe. There are quite a few members here waiting, its hard to believe no waitlisted or rejection mention here.
 
I wanted to give updates to the school regarding my application. Does anyone know the email that I may contact?
 
I have a question regarding waitlist or rejection. So far I have not seen a single person on waitlist or rejection mention here. Perhaps people that received negative or waitlisted news are not on sdn maybe. There are quite a few members here waiting, its hard to believe no waitlisted or rejection mention here.
I don’t think they formally waitlist anyone following the interview. I think everyone is basically on the waitlist if they aren’t initially accepted. But I could be wrong
 
I don’t think they formally waitlist anyone following the interview. I think everyone is basically on the waitlist if they aren’t initially accepted. But I could be wrong
There is not waitlist yet. They are still choosing people to be in the class right now. The waitlist will come out in mid March (atleast in previous years.)