You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
LECOM Dental Class of 2029 Interview/Acceptance Thread
Started by artist2022
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
pearlywhites1422
Full Member
Interview
Notification date: 1/7/24
Method of notification: email
Residency: OOS
AADSAS mail-out date: 08/25/24
GPA (science, overall): 3.89 sGPA, 3.92 cGPA
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 20/20/20/19/no
Interview Date: first available-03/21/25
Method of interview: In person
Notification date: 1/7/24
Method of notification: email
Residency: OOS
AADSAS mail-out date: 08/25/24
GPA (science, overall): 3.89 sGPA, 3.92 cGPA
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 20/20/20/19/no
Interview Date: first available-03/21/25
Method of interview: In person
Interview #2
Notification date: 1/7/24
Method of notification: Email
Residency: OOS
AADSAS mail-out date: 9/12
GPA (science, overall): 3.5,3.6
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 19/20/20/17/no
Dates available: 3/14/25
Method of interview: In-Person
Notification date: 1/7/24
Method of notification: Email
Residency: OOS
AADSAS mail-out date: 9/12
GPA (science, overall): 3.5,3.6
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 19/20/20/17/no
Dates available: 3/14/25
Method of interview: In-Person
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted1172016
Declined my seat. Good luck everyone!
Penguin204
New Member
Accepted!! Got the call at 1:47 and email
pearlywhites1422
Full Member
I was in the same boat and checked everyday for a few days and an earlier one opened upI have an interview in late march. Are there still seats left by March? Does anyone have an earlier interview they're giving up that I could maybe have their spot please? I thought I'd ask 🙂
congrats, when did you interview. Were you accepted of waitlist.Accepted!! Got the call at 1:47 and email
letsgetit1
Full Member
I have my interview in early April, do you think I should try and make it sooner? Or is that fine?
Sooner!!I have my interview in early April, do you think I should try and make it sooner? Or is that fine?
letsgetit1
Full Member
Can someone please let me know if they are cancelling their interview? 😊
dancingpredent
Full Member
anyone with a january interview here back yet?
Aaa123455
New Member
Did you write a letter of intent?Accepted. Interviewed 1/10 and got the acceptance email around 10:30 am ET. Stats: 3.79 GPA and 20 DAT AA. Best of luck to others and hope to see you as my future classmates.
Yes, about 5 days afterward.Did you write a letter of intent?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
abc123def456
New Member
Did you send a thank you note or letter of intent after your interview? if so, how long after?I got accepted today!! Interviewed 1/31and got an email and call at 1:45 est. stats: 3.89 gpa and 19 aa 20 ts
dancingpredent
Full Member
accepted today around 12:45! interviewed 1/17. sent an LOI about 5 days after interview.
Last edited:
Aaa123455
New Member
Yes, I sent my thank you letters the next day and my LOI the following Monday after my interview.Did you send a thank you note or letter of intent after your interview? if so, how long after?
letsgetit1
Full Member
Does anyone know how full the class is? There’s around 9 more interview dates, anyone in the GroupMe that can say how many people are in it? Thanks
Facebook group has 102Does anyone know how full the class is? There’s around 9 more interview dates, anyone in the GroupMe that can say how many people are in it? Thanks
Aaa123455
New Member
I think the fb group has a few extra people, the group me has around 60 people so maybe somewhere between the two numbers!!Facebook group has 102
Aaa123455
New Member
The group me has 60 ppl rnDoes anyone know how full the class is? There’s around 9 more interview dates, anyone in the GroupMe that can say how many people are in it? Thanks
Interview #2
Notification Date: 02/26/25
Method of notification: Email
Residency: PA
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/4 (I think)
Application verified date: 6/10
GPA: 3.71 cGPA, 3.4ish GPA
DAT: 19 AA, 18 PAT 16 in OC
Method of interview: In-person February 28 then skips to April
Notification Date: 02/26/25
Method of notification: Email
Residency: PA
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/4 (I think)
Application verified date: 6/10
GPA: 3.71 cGPA, 3.4ish GPA
DAT: 19 AA, 18 PAT 16 in OC
Method of interview: In-person February 28 then skips to April
Last edited:
still haven't heard back. any advise on who i can email with a continued interest?
Joceypaige
Full Member
Did you get the email for continued interest just now?still haven't heard back. any advise on who i can email with a continued interest?
HopefullyADentist
New Member
Haven't interviewed yet, my interview date is 3/21. But do they give you contact info to send LOIs and thank you letters?Yes, I sent my thank you letters the next day and my LOI the following Monday after my interview.
Joceypaige
Full Member
YesHaven't interviewed yet, my interview date is 3/21. But do they give you contact info to send LOIs and thank you letters?
Joceypaige
Full Member
Me tooLosing hope here.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Dont lose hope guys and gals. There are always opportunities available elsewhere. Question is when if you keep trying. Thanks for not giving up............
imakbean04
New Member
Has anyone else gotten any more acceptances from here yet? Or does anyone know how full the class is? I interviewed end of January, sent a LOI and thank you letter start of February and responded back to their email of continued interest. Getting a little worried and I wanna know if I should start the process of reapplying.
letsgetit1
Full Member
Does everyone have the “immunization and testing” link on their LECOM portal?
piscestoothfairy13
New Member
I saw on Reddit that someone got a rejection letter, but then later on got invited for an interview. Has this happened to anyone else? Are they still sending out interview invites?
Gottogo7103!
Full Member
I saw on Reddit that someone got a rejection letter, but then later on got invited for an interview. Has this happened to anyone else? Are they still sending out interview invites?
Yes! They are interviewing up until April 25!
letsgetit1
Full Member
Anyone hear back recently?
Hey congrats on the acceptance! How did you think your interview went? Did you send a LOI? Also do you mind sharing your stats so I can gauge my chances? Was there anything specific you think that made your chances increase? Thank you and congrats again!Just received my acceptance call today at 10:27a.m. EST. My interview date was 03/14/2025. Good luck to all still waiting.
I sent a LOI after my March interview but still haven't heard back (just that the letter was added to my file). Would it hurt sending another one?
letsgetit1
Full Member
Anyone else receive a rejection letter today?
I didn't but when did you interview?Anyone else receive a rejection letter today?
letsgetit1
Full Member
February 21st
guccimanegut
New Member
Did anyone else get ghosted I interviewed two months ago haven't been rejected or waitlisted yet, Im assuming the class is full at this point they just had accepted students day.
dentistgirl2be
New Member
Yeah. I interviewed in March and have not heard back from them.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hello my names
Full Member
At this point if we have not yet heard back should we assume that it is over?
Anyone hear anything that has interviewed in the month of April? I know they had interviews going up until April 25th.
Gottogo7103!
Full Member
Waitlisted just now after being ghosted for months[emoji3059][emoji3059] lol not like I wanted to go here to begin with, thank GOD I got into my top choice.
imakbean04
New Member
I just got another continued interest email from them. Sounds like the class is full but they still want to see which students are still interested? Would they possibly expand their class size if there’s still enough students that are interested?
noI just got another continued interest email from them. Sounds like the class is full but they still want to see which students are still interested? Would they possibly expand their class size if there’s still enough students that are interested?
they are culling the waiting list so they don't waste time contacting people who won't be willing to go...
Similar threads
- Replies
- 27
- Views
- 9K
- Replies
- 84
- Views
- 34K
- Replies
- 18
- Views
- 11K
- Replies
- 27
- Views
- 15K