LECOM-E c/o 2017 Accepted!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
For anyone looking for housing --> It is a 4 bedroom house very close to the school with cheap rent/utilities and a washer/dryer in the basement. I've lived here for 2 years and had a great experience with it but I will be moving on for rotations. So, If you would be interested in it, please message me (I don't come on SDN often so it may take a few days for me to get back to you).

For everyone that picked PBL - Why did you choose Erie vs. Seton Hill or vice versa?

Hello all! I've been accepted into LECOM-e's PBL pathway for 2017 as well! Any chance we could open up the Facebook group to the whole class? It would be nice to have a place for us all to chat, regardless of pathway.

Also, I live in the Boston area and my hometown is in NJ (near-ish to NYC). It would be fun to meet up with any fellow classmates before July. Let me know if you're in either area!

-C

Hello all! I've been accepted into LECOM-e's PBL pathway for 2017 as well! Any chance we could open up the Facebook group to the whole class? It would be nice to have a place for us all to chat, regardless of pathway.

Also, I live in the Boston area and my hometown is in NJ (near-ish to NYC). It would be fun to meet up with any fellow classmates before July. Let me know if you're in either area!

-C
done

I'll be an OMS-4 next year on rotation in Erie and have a house with one bedroom available to rent. Rent would be $400 per month all inclusive. Laundry in the basement, central air, off street parking, good wifi, only a mile to the school. I do have a small dog though, but he's very friendly. If anyone's interested, shoot me an email at [email protected] or send me a message here.

Have a house up for rent coming this June or July. It's located a few blocks from LECOM -- 2 bed, 1 bath with large backyard and driveway. Pets welcome. More info can be found on our website:

smallstepsbigfutures.yolasite.com

FYI, I am a PGY2 alumni from LECOM - Erie. Contact me for any questions or if you guys are interested to view the house. Thank you.

Members don't see this ad :)
I am starting DSP next year and have been living in Erie for a few years. We have a two bedroom apt upstairs that just opened up starting in July. If anyone is interested let me know. It does have one garage space too. If anyone is interested hit me up and I can give you the details.

Hello! Congrats on getting in! I'm a second year who will be starting rotations in June. I currently live with two roommates in a 3 bedroom townhome that is 1.4 miles from the school. It is a gorgeous townhome with a two car garage, laundry hook up in unit, gas stove, hard woor floors, deck, end unit.

There is also an inground pool and a gym right in the complex!

Rent is 380 / person per month (which is a steal!) and utilities are not too bad.

This has been the BEST place to live and the only reason we are leaving is to do rotations!

Please contact me with any interest.

2 of the rooms are available mid june/july 1. and one room is available Mid May!

Congrats again!

My husband is finishing up his second year at lecom. If anyone is coming to lecom with a family and has questions about housing, pediatricians, living off loans, etc please feel free to message me. We have an amazing group of families and spouses that support each other through this crazy process. Its pretty scary to uproot your family and start over. hopefully we can help smooth the transition. [email protected]. Good luck everyone! if you don't have a family and questions about the school I can pass those along to him as well

I am a LECOM grad and soon to be PGY2, I have housing advertised under the classifieds and on craigslist. If you are looking for a room/share feel free to contact me at 860-944-8908 or [email protected]. Jess:)

Who are my fellow PBLers??
9.jpg

Me! Anyone know where I can look to find housing/a roommate?

I am PBL! Anyone know where I can find a place to stay/a roommate?

woah, sorry about the blow up of posts.. it wasn't working then all a sudden it posted everything! haha, my bad.

Any incoming male 1st years at LECOM erie looking for housing, I have an available room in a 3 bedroom, 1.5 bath house about 1 mile from the school. Few stop signs and the stop light at the school away. Will be living with a 2nd year and most likely another 1st year. Everything is furnished except the bedroom including kitchen utensils. Finished basement, washer/dryer, 2 car garage, central AC/heat. 325 per month plus split utilities (gas, electric, cable/internet). I am a graduate and lived in the house my first 2 years. Message me for more info. Thanks

I am a PBler. I am excited to meet all of you and learn through patient cases. We will connect so many things well all at once early on.

We are in this together!!

Hey Guys I am a first year male student in LDP at LECOM. I am from out of state looking for housing. I will be heading up to Erie this weekend. anyone know of any good apartments for rent nearby?

Last edited:
Hey Guys I am a first year male student in LDP at LECOM. I am from out of state looking for housing. I will be heading up to Erie this weekend. anyone know of any good apartments for rent nearby?

Join the Facebook group and look there that will be your best bet. It's a little late in the game so you're gonna have a hard time.

I've sen a few people still looking for roommates.