This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

thetraveller

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Didn't see a class thread for us, so I figured it'd be nice to get one started. If you've already been accepted, congrats! And if you're still waiting to hear back, good luck and don't lose hope! I've heard of some people getting pulled off the waitlist pretty close to the beginning of July so you never know!

As for me, I'm a current post-bacc who will be in DSP next year. I'm excited to see some of you guys at the Accepted Student's day!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Hey everyone, I'm a LECOM alumni with available housing for rent!

The property is a two story unfurnished 3 bedroom 1 bath single family home located in a quiet and safe neighborhood. The spacious and recently renovated home has hardwood floors, huge kitchen with large island and eat-in dining room, washing machine and dryer set in the large basement, 2 car private driveway, ginormous backyard, and plenty of storage space throughout.

Located conveniently within a 5 minute drive to the grocery store, an asian food store (perhaps the only one in Erie), fast food, restaurants, Walgreens, shopping, banks, post office, and is within 10 minutes drive from the LECOM Campus and Wellness Center. Small pets considered, please inquire.

Rent is $1000/month. Water, garbage/sewage and lawn mowing is included.

It's a great place to live and it's nice and quiet for studying. Message me if interested!

Congratulations to those who were accepted into the incoming class and good luck to those who are waiting.

Reactions: 1 user