LECOM Erie/Bradenton...Admissions Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

klampster23

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anybody know if either of the LECOM campuses accept Canadians who have done undergrad at U.S. institution.....or are they really strict about that and only consider U.S. citizen/permenant residents....This would suck, cuz I only live 80miles away from U.S. border and I'm not one of those Canadians that will get U.S. degree and go practice back in Canada

Members don't see this ad.

Does anybody know if either of the LECOM campuses accept Canadians who have done undergrad at U.S. institution.....or are they really strict about that and only consider U.S. citizen/permenant residents....This would suck, cuz I only live 80miles away from U.S. border and I'm not one of those Canadians that will get U.S. degree and go practice back in Canada

What is your status now? As long as you have permanent residency in US, you don't have any problem.

Now I was never able to become permenant resident in US. I did 3 years undergrad in U.S., but now I'm taking a year off and I'm back in Canada....would I still be eligible......i keep hearing different things

Members don't see this ad :)
Now I was never able to become permenant resident in US. I did 3 years undergrad in U.S., but now I'm taking a year off and I'm back in Canada....would I still be eligible......i keep hearing different things

This is the best concrete information I can give you. This comes straight from my pre-pharm advisor who deals directly with LECOM Erie, in the past they have taken a Canadian student with some serious arm twisting. Since then they have decided to close that door for Canadian/international students. This may not be what you want to hear, but this info is not hearsay. If anything, I would suggest confirming with LECOM. I imagine the Bradenton would follow under this policy as well. Deadline is March 1st.

Is it post-marked by march 1st????????

Yes, postmarked by Mar. 1st.