Lecom-Erie Interviewers on 27th

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ryce4u

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone here have an interview with Lecom- Erie on the 27th ? If you do was wondering if you would like to share a hotel room and rental car to cut the cost

Members don't see this ad.

I'm a guy btw

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi Ryce4u, is the pcat sore really matters at lecom? still confused on it.
Anyone here have an interview with Lecom- Erie on the 27th ? If you do was wondering if you would like to share a hotel room and rental car to cut the cost

Hi guys,
just got an email from pharmcas stating lecom is extending their deadline. I'm thinking of submitting, is it too late??? I was looking at their website and it is not very user friendly, I was looking for more info on the school, I tried to click on supplemental link but not working???? ehhhhh...

I'm not sure about the pcat score for LECOM ??

Just received an email for the interview for February 25. I am so excited. Any feedback that you want to share from yours? How did it go?:D
I'm not sure about the pcat score for LECOM ??

Just recieved an email for the interview for the 3rd of March. Any feedback on your interviews would be appreciated.

Just recieved an email for the interview for the 3rd of March. Any feedback on your interviews would be appreciated.

Hi! I applied to LECOM-Erie and my portal status just changed yesterday (Fri) from "The admissions staff is reviewing your application" to "We have not yet made a decision on your file. We will contact you when a decision has been made". May I ask if you got that same status on your LECOm portal before they called you for an interview? I'm praying that I get a call and that that message doesn't mean a rejection!!!:confused:
Thank you!:)

Hi! I applied to LECOM-Erie and my portal status just changed yesterday (Fri) from "The admissions staff is reviewing your application" to "We have not yet made a decision on your file. We will contact you when a decision has been made". May I ask if you got that same status on your LECOm portal before they called you for an interview? I'm praying that I get a call and that that message doesn't mean a rejection!!!:confused:
Thank you!:)

I got the same message on my portal; however, I received an email inviting me to interview instead of a phone call. Hopes this helps.

I got the same message on my portal; however, I received an email inviting me to interview instead of a phone call. Hopes this helps.

Thank you Luke!! That helped a lot :) - I am hoping I get an interview!:xf: Good luck with your interview! Let us know how it goes...