You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
LECOM Erie Pharmacy 2021 (Entering 2018)
Started by scoopydoo123
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Had my interview there 9/19...
The group interview was about 15 minutes with barely any speaking time between the four other students in the room. In my individual interview they asked me ONE (and I mean only one) question. I was given less than five minutes. Needless to say I'm not sure anyone can sufficiently get to know a candidate in such a short amount of time... decent stats or not I'm fairly certain I'll be waitlisted.
They conduct interviews every tuesday so I'm sure you'll be hearing back soon.
The group interview was about 15 minutes with barely any speaking time between the four other students in the room. In my individual interview they asked me ONE (and I mean only one) question. I was given less than five minutes. Needless to say I'm not sure anyone can sufficiently get to know a candidate in such a short amount of time... decent stats or not I'm fairly certain I'll be waitlisted.
They conduct interviews every tuesday so I'm sure you'll be hearing back soon.
That's some really good info chemtrash. I'll hope i'll get the invite since it is my target school.
My stats:
UC, Irvine.
sGPA: 3.58 (expected to be 3.6 after the quarter)
non-sGPA : 3.88
Pharmacy technician exp: 1200 hours
Volunteering: yes
PCAT: 78.
One question. I got my application verified. Do you know how long to wait for the interview invite?
I also heard rumors about the Lecom interview. Sure we re gonna get it lol
My stats:
UC, Irvine.
sGPA: 3.58 (expected to be 3.6 after the quarter)
non-sGPA : 3.88
Pharmacy technician exp: 1200 hours
Volunteering: yes
PCAT: 78.
One question. I got my application verified. Do you know how long to wait for the interview invite?
I also heard rumors about the Lecom interview. Sure we re gonna get it lol
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I submitted my secondary 9/25/17 and received an interview invite today, 9/26/17 for Tuesday, Oct 10.
Undergrad GPA: 3.48
Graduate GPA: 3.5
PCAT: none
B.S in Biology
Currently in a MPH program
Lots of extracurriculars. A couple hours of pharmacy exposure in Honduras on a volunteer trip.
No other pharmacy exposure.
Undergrad GPA: 3.48
Graduate GPA: 3.5
PCAT: none
B.S in Biology
Currently in a MPH program
Lots of extracurriculars. A couple hours of pharmacy exposure in Honduras on a volunteer trip.
No other pharmacy exposure.
Hey I just interview there yesterday 09/26 and still awaiting the result. They said the AdCom are meeting today to make decision and they will send out the decision via postal email tomorrow. I asked them yesterday and they said they have already sent out decision letter for those interview on 09/19. So Chemistrytrash make sure you check you mailbox
They are really fast i think. Did you get an interview invitation yet? They said last year they received 3500 applicants and only interviewed 1000 for all 3 pathwaysHi, I just applied 9/5, I think its good to have a topic like this.
Anyone got the interview invites?
Hi, I also attended the 09/19/17 interview. My status in the portal has changed; stating a decision have been made, and that I will receive the decision letter via within 10 days. I have also received a link requesting me to do a background check. I am running out of patience. I want to attend this school so bad.
Sorry for taking so long to get back to everyone...
UPDATE: I got in. I was notified by the AACP that I was required to take a drug test the Thursday after my interview (LECOM holds interviews every Tuesday). I did not get my letter until two days later on Saturday.
If you have yet to receive your letter and have not heard anything about a drug test I hate to say it's likely that you were either waitlisted or did not get in...
UPDATE: I got in. I was notified by the AACP that I was required to take a drug test the Thursday after my interview (LECOM holds interviews every Tuesday). I did not get my letter until two days later on Saturday.
If you have yet to receive your letter and have not heard anything about a drug test I hate to say it's likely that you were either waitlisted or did not get in...
Hi, I also attended the 09/19/17 interview. My status in the portal has changed; stating a decision have been made, and that I will receive the decision letter via within 10 days. I have also received a link requesting me to do a background check. I am running out of patience. I want to attend this school so bad.
If you got the background check email that means you were accepted! Also based on your username I'm fairly certain we were in the group interview together. Congrats!
Hi Chemistrytrash, might if I ask around what time of the day on Thursday that you received the link for background check? The waiting is killing me nowSorry for taking so long to get back to everyone...
UPDATE: I got in. I was notified by the AACP that I was required to take a drug test the Thursday after my interview (LECOM holds interviews every Tuesday). I did not get my letter until two days later on Saturday.
If you have yet to receive your letter and have not heard anything about a drug test I hate to say it's likely that you were either waitlisted or did not get in...
Sorry for taking so long to get back to everyone...
UPDATE: I got in. I was notified by the AACP that I was required to take a drug test the Thursday after my interview (LECOM holds interviews every Tuesday). I did not get my letter until two days later on Saturday.
If you have yet to receive your letter and have not heard anything about a drug test I hate to say it's likely that you were either waitlisted or did not get in...
Hi RNPharmD, when did you receive your request for background check? I believe that you got accepted as all the schools only send out that request once you are accepted.Wow, Chemistrytrash that was quick on your part. It means u were accepted that same week. Congrats! Did u apply ED?Hopefully the background check request means I have been accepted too.
I just received the request for an interview on 10/24 Tuesday.
@chemistrytrash: Do you mind if I ask u what did they ask u in the interview?
@chemistrytrash: Do you mind if I ask u what did they ask u in the interview?
Hi Chemistrytrash, might if I ask around what time of the day on Thursday that you received the link for background check? The waiting is killing me now
I got the email at about 3pm. And I did apply early decision as it is an amazing school and I am very excited to attend.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just received the request for an interview on 10/24 Tuesday.
@chemistrytrash: Do you mind if I ask u what did they ask u in the interview?
They asked everyone a different question in their individual interview so I wouldn't be much help. I think what they are looking for is the ability to think on your feet and give a reasonable answer. I was interviewed by two very kind professors but from what I heard all of the interviewers were very nice.
Awesome, my interview went well in my opinion. I have been anxiously waiting for the email since yesterday. Im too nervous to sleep. Hopefully I will get in. I also applied early decision
Oh and I absolutely agreed with you, faculty and staffs are very amazing and caring. I really love the school hence it’s my 1st choice.I got the email at about 3pm. And I did apply early decision as it is an amazing school and I am very excited to attend.
Hi chemytrash, my admission status just changed to a decision was made but I haven’t received any link for background check yet. Did your status change first then you received the link?I got the email at about 3pm. And I did apply early decision as it is an amazing school and I am very excited to attend.
Hi chemytrash, my admission status just changed to a decision was made but I haven’t received any link for background check yet. Did your status change first then you received the link?
Yeah I got an email for a background check the day after my status changed
Hi RNPharmD, when did you receive your request for background check? I believe that you got accepted as all the schools only send out that request once you are accepte
Both my status changed and I received the request yesterday 9/27.Hi RNPharmD, when did you receive your request for background check? I believe that you got accepted as all the schools only send out that request once you are accepted.
Hi chemistrytrash, is the acceptance letter a large or just regular envelopes. So far none of us who interview on tuesday 09/26 received rhe link for background checkSorry for taking so long to get back to everyone...
UPDATE: I got in. I was notified by the AACP that I was required to take a drug test the Thursday after my interview (LECOM holds interviews every Tuesday). I did not get my letter until two days later on Saturday.
If you have yet to receive your letter and have not heard anything about a drug test I hate to say it's likely that you were either waitlisted or did not get in...
I also interviewed on 9/19. My status in the portal changed to a decision had been made on 9/27 and I revieved an email with the links for the drug screen & background check. I'm still waiting (impatiently) for my letter to come though.
Hi chemistrytrash, is the acceptance letter a large or just regular envelopes. So far none of us who interview on tuesday 09/26 received rhe link for background check
Got my acceptance letter today. It comes in a normal envelope.
Received my acceptance letter today as well. The interview was about 2 weeks ago, I will be giving up the seat for someone else who needs it.
Where do you live at? I think the wait time of receiving the letter based on the distance. There's a guy in Atlanta interviewed on 09/26 n received the letter todayGot my acceptance letter today. It comes in a normal envelope.
Where do you live at? I think the wait time of receiving the letter based on the distance. There's a guy in Atlanta interviewed on 09/26 n received the letter today
I live in central Pennsylvania. Only about a 4 hour trip.
Confirmed: I was the first to be admitted to the class of 2021. I'm so excited. This school, the staff, and the faculty are beyond amazing. I know this is going to be the most challenging but best three years of my life.
Its a good news,bro. I hope I can be in like you. My interview is 10/24.
Its a good news,bro. I hope I can be in like you. My interview is 10/24.
Best of luck to you and everyone who interviews, if you're accepted feel free to message me and add me on FB it would be nice to have some familiar faces at orientation!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Received the acceptance letter today. I’m in.I guess it took a while for the letter to get to where I live at
Last edited:
ChemistryTrash, why don’t we create a close group on facebook so later on we can share info about class’s notes, exams, rotations, volunteers etcBest of luck to you and everyone who interviews, if you're accepted feel free to message me and add me on FB it would be nice to have some familiar faces at orientation!
Confirmed: I was the first to be admitted to the class of 2021. I'm so excited. This school, the staff, and the faculty are beyond amazing. I know this is going to be the most challenging but best three years of my life.
I got in too! I believe we interviewed on same date. Let's connect on facebookConfirmed: I was the first to be admitted to the class of 2021. I'm so excited. This school, the staff, and the faculty are beyond amazing. I know this is going to be the most challenging but best three years of my life.
I think we did the interview together and we will be in class together
I think we did the interview togetherHad my interview there 9/19...
The group interview was about 15 minutes with barely any speaking time between the four other students in the room. In my individual interview they asked me ONE (and I mean only one) question. I was given less than five minutes. Needless to say I'm not sure anyone can sufficiently get to know a candidate in such a short amount of time... decent stats or not I'm fairly certain I'll be waitlisted.
They conduct interviews every tuesday so I'm sure you'll be hearing back soon.
Had my interview there 9/19...
The group interview was about 15 minutes with barely any speaking time between the four other students in the room. In my individual interview they asked me ONE (and I mean only one) question. I was given less than five minutes. Needless to say I'm not sure anyone can sufficiently get to know a candidate in such a short amount of time... decent stats or not I'm fairly certain I'll be waitlisted.
They conduct interviews every tuesday so I'm sure you'll be hearing back soon.
Send me your Facebook
Best of luck to you and everyone who interviews, if you're accepted feel free to message me and add me on FB it would be nice to have some familiar faces at orientation!
I were there too add me on Facebook pleaseI got in too! I believe we interviewed on same date. Let's connect on facebook
Last edited:
Yovone I remember you!!! I'm messaging all of you now!
FB group started! If you're part of the class of 2021 please message me and I'll add you to it!
I'm waiting for my result T_T
Good luckI'm waiting for my result T_T
Good luckI'm waiting for my result T_T
Alternate for erie, accepted to bradenton ☺️. Is there a thread for the Bradenton class of 2022? Or a Facebook page?
I got into Florida's, but is waiting for Erie's.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got into Erie. May someone add me into the group u guys just had?
Anyone of you guys accepted to Erie looking for roommate?
Log into Facebook | FacebookI got into Erie. May someone add me into the group u guys just had?
This is our page on Facebook congratulations
Does anyone still have an upcoming interview? I have one scheduled for the Erie campus on 1/9/18, but I'm worried if the interview will be postponed if it continues to experience heavy snowfall.
Also, out of curiosity, what were the reasons you chose LECOM?
Also, out of curiosity, what were the reasons you chose LECOM?
cheap, what u pay is what u get, ask 10 year exp whether anyone care about her education. It is all up to you
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 2K