LECOM-ERIE Waitlist 7/12

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cavolley

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone on the waitlist at LECOM Erie has been offered a seat in next years class? If so, when were you contacted? Did you add anything to your file (letter of intent etc)? How many times did you contacting the admissions office? Also, does anyone know when the committee meets? I heard that they meet on Wednesday and if you are chosen, you will be contacted that same day? Did anyone find this to be true? Anything would help...thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

cavolley said:
I was wondering if anyone on the waitlist at LECOM Erie has been offered a seat in next years class? If so, when were you contacted? Did you add anything to your file (letter of intent etc)? How many times did you contacting the admissions office? Also, does anyone know when the committee meets? I heard that they meet on Wednesday and if you are chosen, you will be contacted that same day? Did anyone find this to be true? Anything would help...thanks!

Not sure if this is true or not, but hopefully it will help. I was also on the wait list and I received a call from Elaine on Wednesday morning at 0830 to let me know that I did have a spot. I pretty much had the wind knocked out of me, so didn't ask too many questions. I did not add anything to my file, nor did I bug the admissions office. I wrote each interviewer as well as all personel involved with the process an individual note, and included some stuff for them. Good luck. When you get the call, especially this late in the game, be ready to hit the ground running. Let me know if I can help with anything else.

Jeremy

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone else get called from Erie lately. Seems like there has been a few people on here saying that they gave up they're seats so I'm just curious if they have already filled those spots or not. Only a week and a half left so its not looking too good for us waitlisters, but good luck to everyone.