1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

LECOM INTERVIEW

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by SCHOOCH, Jan 14, 2001.

1. SCHOOCH

SCHOOCH Member
    10+ Year Member

Has anyone that interviewed the week of Dec 17-21 heard anything yet?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. MSafur

MSafur Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

I interviewed on Dec. 14th and still haven't heard anything..............just waiting for the mail!

4. zorro21

zorro21 Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

although i did not interview when you did, i interviewed in september, i called them on the phone 3 weeks after not hearing anything. the lady on the phone could not tell me yes or no, but she did tell me to think positive...3 days later i got a letter in the mail and i got accepted...the envelope is a regular sized envelope, but it is thick.....
    my advice to you is to call admissions....good luck

5. NurseyK

NurseyK Bunny-Slave
    Physician Faculty 10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    My interview was also 12/14. I called them on the 3rd of January. They said that those of us interviewed before the holidays were going to committee Jan 10th and we'll hear something 1-2 weeks after that.

------------------
    The grass isn't greener on the other side --- it's just different grass

6. tiffsatt

tiffsatt Member
    10+ Year Member

I interviewed on the 25th of Jan and it did not go well. One of the women interviewing me asked if I was accepted to both MSUCOM and LECOM, which would I choose and why. I stated that I would choose LECOM of course, which I truly would, and gave both pros and cons of MSU. WELL...she received her masters from MSU and basically told me that MSU was awesome and that I was an idiot for not wanting to go there. Not in so many words of course. Oh yeah, and she was a nun! Did anyone else have a bad experience like this? It was my first interview and totally scared me for my next! I think she dumped my file after I left the room.

tsatt

7. osteostudent

osteostudent Junior Member

Tiff - Sorry to hear about your experience. My first interview was at LECOM and I thought it was horrible interview. About 6 weeks later, I got my acceptance letter. Hopefully, your experience will be similar.