LECOM INTERVIEW

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SCHOOCH

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone that interviewed the week of Dec 17-21 heard anything yet?

Members don't see this ad.

I interviewed on Dec. 14th and still haven't heard anything..............just waiting for the mail!

although i did not interview when you did, i interviewed in september, i called them on the phone 3 weeks after not hearing anything. the lady on the phone could not tell me yes or no, but she did tell me to think positive...3 days later i got a letter in the mail and i got accepted...the envelope is a regular sized envelope, but it is thick.....
my advice to you is to call admissions....good luck

Members don't see this ad :)
My interview was also 12/14. I called them on the 3rd of January. They said that those of us interviewed before the holidays were going to committee Jan 10th and we'll hear something 1-2 weeks after that.

------------------
The grass isn't greener on the other side --- it's just different grass

I interviewed on the 25th of Jan and it did not go well. One of the women interviewing me asked if I was accepted to both MSUCOM and LECOM, which would I choose and why. I stated that I would choose LECOM of course, which I truly would, and gave both pros and cons of MSU. WELL...she received her masters from MSU and basically told me that MSU was awesome and that I was an idiot for not wanting to go there. Not in so many words of course. Oh yeah, and she was a nun! Did anyone else have a bad experience like this? It was my first interview and totally scared me for my next! I think she dumped my file after I left the room.

tsatt

Tiff - Sorry to hear about your experience. My first interview was at LECOM and I thought it was horrible interview. About 6 weeks later, I got my acceptance letter. Hopefully, your experience will be similar.