LECOM Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Yosh

Livin' in the WINDY CITY
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have my first interview, which is at LECOM on 11/4...Any advice or comments on previous interviews there would be GREATLY appreciated....

Any advice on getting there from NY??

Fares to Erie were like $875.00!!!

--Thanks,
John

Members don't see this ad.

Hey! I interviewed there about 3 weeks ago. Congrats on your interview. This school was the most formal of the schools I interviewed at, so make sure you are prepared for an interview full of questions. This one is less conversational than most, they just keep coming at you with questions. The interviewers were all very pleasant, and it wasn't too stressful. One thing is that they have you read an article beforehand and summaruze it in the interview. I thought they would want my thoughts on it, but all they really wanted was the summary. Good luck with your interview!!!

------------------
Sara
Class of 2004 at XXXXX

I had the interview a couple of weeks ago. I'm from Westchester and the best thing to do is drive from New York. It is a long drive, but I didn't think taking a plane made much sense for the price. It took me about 7 hours to get there. I agree with Sara on the content of the interview. They asked a lot of questions and it wasn't as conversational as other. But, the interviewer are very nice. The school is very formal. I tried to check out the school the day before and they politely said to wait until the next day.

Good Luck

LECOM is good. Iwas accepted there. However, I went for AZCOM. Get prepared to read a passage and verbally summarize it before 3 faculty members. Do not let them ruffle you up (espeially the DO professor); they are trying to see how you operate under pressure. Think fast. Be polite. Stand on your convictions, and be prepared to calmly and intelligently explain yourself. Take control of it . . . and instead of making the interview an interrogation--smile, use your hands and head, and look at them squarely. Be confident, but not cocky. Before I left the room, al three told me "I was in." I thought they were kidding. Two weeks later, I got an acceptance letter.