LECOM Pharmacy C/O 2020

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
About 2 weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Thanks. Just out of curiosity, how much did you write when answering the 2 supplemental questions (regarding why you wanted to be a distance student and what you will do to be successful)? I'm just wondering if it would be a good idea to use all 500 words for each question....

Members don't see this ad.

Thanks. Just out of curiosity, how much did you write when answering the 2 supplemental questions (regarding why you wanted to be a distance student and what you will do to be successful)? I'm just wondering if it would be a good idea to use all 500 words for each question....

I wasn't really focused on the word count, more concerned with the content. I don't think i used all 500 words.

I wasn't really focused on the word count, more concerned with the content. I don't think i used all 500 words.

That's what I'm thinking, too. Just out of curiosity, can I ask if you remember approximately how long your responses were?

Members don't see this ad :)
That's what I'm thinking, too. Just out of curiosity, can I ask if you remember approximately how long your responses were?

No I don't remember, sorry!

I was accepted to the LECOM-Bradenton traditional pathway and I am opening up the interview slot I had in Lecom-erie in 2 weeks. Good luck to everyone.

Reactions: 1 user
Do most people who are interviewing at LECOM-B fly in to the Sarasota airport? Seems like the Tampa airport is a lot further away.....

Do most people who are interviewing at LECOM-B fly in to the Sarasota airport? Seems like the Tampa airport is a lot further away.....

You received an invitation to interview?

Hi everyone,

I received an invitation for an interview next Thursday, March 10th. Does anyone have any tips on what questions they will be asking or what they had asked you?

Thank you for your help. :)

Hi everyone,

I received an invitation for an interview next Thursday, March 10th. Does anyone have any tips on what questions they will be asking or what they had asked you?

Thank you for your help. :)

The interview is really laid back, my interview consisted of one professor. No tricky questions just the normal pharmacy question you see if you googled questions. Make sure you know information about the school and program and stay calm!

Members don't see this ad :)
You received an invitation to interview?

Yep :) So now I'm just wondering what the easiest way to save $$$ is in regards to travel expenses, etc.

Yep :) So now I'm just wondering what the easiest way to save $$$ is in regards to travel expenses, etc.

Congratulations!!! I knew you would

The interview is really laid back, my interview consisted of one professor. No tricky questions just the normal pharmacy question you see if you googled questions. Make sure you know information about the school and program and stay calm!

Thank you! Congratulations to you by the way! :)

Congratulations!!! I knew you would

Thanks! So did you fly-in to the Sarasota airport? That definitely seems like it would be cheaper than flying in to the Tampa airport, since the Tampa airport is about an hour away....

Thanks! So did you fly-in to the Sarasota airport? That definitely seems like it would be cheaper than flying in to the Tampa airport, since the Tampa airport is about an hour away....

I didn't have to fly in. I live 35 minutes away, but yes the Tampa airport is further away. How much are the tickets running?

I didn't have to fly in. I live 35 minutes away, but yes the Tampa airport is further away. How much are the tickets running?

Close to $300!

Hey guys. I'm a 4th year LECOM medical student with available housing for rent. It's a 3 bedroom 1 bath house in a safe neighborhood with hardwood floors, huge kitchen, 2 car driveway, big backyard, laundry and dryer in the basement, and lots of storage space. Within 5 minute drive to grocery store, asian food store (maybe the only one in Erie), banks, post office, and is within 10 minutes drive from LECOM and wellness center. No pets allowed.

I have a video tour of the house in this link below.
https://www.facebook.com/howard.chang.980/videos/10152386410523501/?l=7803168878794192300

Rent is $1000/month. Water, garbage/sewage, lawn mowing is included.
Available for lease starting July 15. Current tenant is willing to move out as early as May 15.

For those of you who live in Bradenton, can you tell me if there are any nice malls/shopping areas, gyms, etc. near the school? Also, can you tell me about how far the beach is from the school?

Thanks....

Hi everyone!

I will be attending LECOM Erie Pharmacy program in Fall 2016. I am a 26 yr old female from CA looking for a female roommate to share a 2b/2b or 2b/1b apartment with. I'm hoping to live directly across the street or within a few blocks from the school. Is anyone interested? Please message, thanks!!

Hi, there

I'm also from CA. My interview is on 3/29, and I'm wondering if you can give my some tips in interviewing. Congratz on your acceptance, did you take the bus from the airport to the school? Thanks.

Hi everyone!
Congrats to everyone that got an interview/accepted

here's my status...
Lecom-Erie accelerated program
Pharmcas: submitted 3/1
Supplemental app: received 3/11 submitted 3/14
Interview: received 3/16 schedule 4/5

Last edited:
Hi everyone!
Congrats to everyone that got an interview/accepted

Heres my status..
Pharmcas: submitted 3/1
Supplemental app: received 3/11 submitted 3/14
Interview: received 3/16 (still figuring out what day to go)

Which pathway is your interview for?

Hi Everyone,

I interviewed on 3/22 and received a wait list offer via mail on 3/25 (at LECOM-E)

I have an interview at LECOM-B on 4/14.

I heard there was only wait-lists being offered at this point in the cycle (at least for LECOM-E).

Anybody know if there is any truth to this?

Cheers!

Do we have Facebook for LECOM BRADENTON PHARMACY CLASS OF 2020?

hey does anyone know when the orientation is ?
In the matriculation packet, the orientation date is shown as TBA. Orientation dates will be sent out separately. On the LECOM website, the calendar of events has not yet been updated for this upcoming cycle.

Hi Everyone,

I interviewed on 3/22 and received a wait list offer via mail on 3/25 (at LECOM-E)

I have an interview at LECOM-B on 4/14.

I heard there was only wait-lists being offered at this point in the cycle (at least for LECOM-E).

Anybody know if there is any truth to this?

Cheers!

You can call and ask Ava! She'll be able to answer that. Good luck

How long does it take to hear back from Lecom-Erie? My portal status changed to making the decision.

Last edited:
Interviewed 4/5 and just check my portal and it says that they have made a decision.

Then I checked required letters and credits tab and see under requirements not yet met "waiting list acceptance form" sooo yeah officially on the waiting list!

Well I havent received a letter in the mail yet but Im pretty sure because its on my portal

Interviewed 4/5 and just check my portal and it says that they have made a decision.

Then I checked required letters and credits tab and see under requirements not yet met "waiting list acceptance form" sooo yeah officially on the waiting list!

Well I havent received a letter in the mail yet but Im pretty sure because its on my portal
did you go to the school for the interview or was it a virtual interview

Hello everyone

My name is Sylvia, my roommate and I are looking for a third person (female preferred) to share a 3/2 apartment with. We are both going to be P1 at the BRADENTON campus. Shoot me a message if you are interested.

Hello everyone

My name is Sylvia, my roommate and I are looking for a third person (female preferred) to share a 3/2 apartment with. We are both going to be P1 at the BRADENTON campus. Shoot me a message if you are interested.
Hi, I will be moving from CA to Bradenton. I will be a P1. I am a female. I am interested sharing apartment with 2 other female students. Thanks

Hi All,

I wanted to ask who all applied to LECOM DE for the Bradenton Campus. If you have any questions or inquiries about the program please email me I would be happy to give you answers. Enjoy your vacation before you become a P1 it will be very busy.

Hi All,

I wanted to ask who all applied to LECOM DE for the Bradenton Campus. If you have any questions or inquiries about the program please email me I would be happy to give you answers. Enjoy your vacation before you become a P1 it will be very busy.
Me me me !! I got accepted into the DE program and I accepted the offer!