Lecom Pharmacy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted965711

Has anyone heard back from either Lecom Erie or Bradenton yet? I know this may be a question that has been asked before, and I just would like to know. I applied to both campuses but have not heard anything as of yet. I received the lecom portal username and password on January 10th and was told I would hear back two weeks from that date, which should have been this week, now is this normal or the process usually takes longer? feel free to share.

Sent from my SM-G950U using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad.

It took roughly two weeks for the interview email to come.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
It’s hard not to overthink it, trust me, I’m currently overthinking haha, but you should definitely be hearing something soon for sure

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Hey I rejected my interview offer for Lecom to brandenton. So hopefully that opens up more space for people to get interviews.

Hey I rejected my interview offer for Lecom to brandenton. So hopefully that opens up more space for people to get interviews.
Good to know! which school did you get into if you dont mind me asking?

Great school! I have a few friends who were attending.

unfortunately. I didn't get in. I had all the prerequisites and above average gpa, and still. lol I applied to Boston Worchester pharm d and California northstate. I have interviews with both of them.

Members don't see this ad :)
hope to see you as well. :) my interview is on March 1st Friday.

hope to see you as well. :) my interview is on March 1st Friday.

I think you got it! The interview phase is just getting to know you and why you will fit the 3 year program.

Hellomeow, how long did it take for you to hear back after your interview?

sorry to bother you again, lol but do you have an idea of what questions they may ask? and Thank you so much :)

sorry to bother you again, lol but do you have an idea of what questions they may ask? and Thank you so much :)

Honestly it depends on who you get on your interview. My interview was based on looking at my application and why I received those grades. Also they asked why I chose those professors for a recommendation. At the end of the interview don’t forget to ask questions

Has anyone new heard back from the bradenton campus lately? I had my interview already

Has anyone new heard back from the bradenton campus lately? I had my interview already
When did you have your interview? In my experience, I was sent a background/drug test email way before I received any formal acceptance from Lecom-B. If you get the background/drug test email, then it means you were accepted.

When did you have your interview? In my experience, I was sent a background/drug test email way before I received any formal acceptance from Lecom-B. If you get the background/drug test email, then it means you were accepted.
It was just earlier this week. But I heard people from Puerto Rico got a physical mail acceptance exactly 1 week after the interview so it must be a quick process.

Did you accept the acceptance and are starting school this fall?

It was just earlier this week. But I heard people from Puerto Rico got a physical mail acceptance exactly 1 week after the interview so it must be a quick process.

Did you accept the acceptance and are starting school this fall?
I think I received a background/drug test email within a week after my interview but I interviewed early in Nov 2018. I rejected my acceptance though.

hey all, I've been accepted to MCPHS Worcester!!!!

Reactions: 1 users
yes I will :) I put down my deposit for my seat and I decided to live on campus as well.

" LECOM Bradenton Class of 2023 - PharmD " official facebook group

Has anyone ever used a MAC for classes? They recommend a windows laptop but I have a Mac.

for the pharmacy school I was accepted at, either one works. For me, mac is better but it's up to you which one you would prefer. Just make sure it can handle the requirements

Hi,anyone been on waitlists like me, and do you recommend any other pharmacy school fo

I myself just applied to LECOM-DP, over the holidays. I have my interview set with South Univ Savannah, this Friday and I am nervous, but Im pretty good with Interviews.

I myself just applied to LECOM-DP, over the holidays. I have my interview set with South Univ Savannah, this Friday and I am nervous, but Im pretty good with Interviews.
I wish you a good luck , God will help you always !

I hadn't heard anything from LECOM, but I was accepted into South U in Savannah. Interviewing with Mercer and South College in Knoxville. Invited to Pacific U in Oregon, but I think Im going to reject it(grading system).

I hadn't heard anything from LECOM, but I was accepted into South U in Savannah. Interviewing with Mercer and South College in Knoxville. Invited to Pacific U in Oregon, but I think Im going to reject it(grading system).
Congratulations to you, I'm still on waiting list for Lecom, wish you the best !

I’m late on this thread but you’ll probably get an invite. I got one for March 5th lol

I’m late on this thread but you’ll probably get an invite. I got one for March 5th lol
Ohhh congratulations to you, I hope so, did you received phone call or letter ?

Hello, so far I haven’t heard anything back yet and my interview was last Thursday the portal just says
It was a pleasure interviewing you at LECOM Bradenton. The Admissions Committee will make a final decision on your application within 30 days and notify you of the decision.

someone else who interviewed the same day as me said they’ll get a letter in 10 days but no email, not even background check

Good luck to all of you pre-pharms this cycle! Always go with the school that has the lowest tuition cost.

Reactions: 1 users