Lecom Pharmacy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Is there any interview in Lecom Erie or it is done ?

Hi. Not sure exactly. I was told I was accepted to the campus in Bradenton but I haven’t gotten my letter as of yet. I’m waiting until Wednesday.. I’m from New York so I can understand why it’s taking a bit long with Covid 19 and all and I thought they were doing virtual interviews

Reactions: 1 user
I have a ZOOM virtual interview with them 4/14..for the LECOM DE program. I got into Mercer and South, but im a little nervous about the virtual interview.

Reactions: 1 users
I have a ZOOM virtual interview with them 4/14..for the LECOM DE program. I got into Mercer and South, but im a little nervous about the virtual interview.
Wow again congrats. Lol you’ll be fine, they’re really laid back, I too was nervous, but yesterday they emailed me my acceptance letter. You’ll do great!

Reactions: 1 users
Would anyone happen to know if they take you off the alternate list?

Hi. Not sure exactly. I was told I was accepted to the campus in Bradenton but I haven’t gotten my letter as of yet. I’m waiting until Wednesday.. I’m from New York so I can understand why it’s taking a bit long with Covid 19 and all and I thought they were doing virtual interviews

Congratulation to you ✌️

Reactions: 1 user