LECOM School of Pharmacy

Started by DaveyDoo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DaveyDoo

DaveyDoo
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I was just wandering whether anyone was accepted to LECOM. I had an over the phone interview in jan, havent heard anything yet, except that my app is to be reviewed in the next 3 wks...what do u think this means? THanks in advance!!!😕 😳
 
LOL! anytime you call, especially Cassie Love, they are always reviewing applications! They love to leave people hanging on for weeks so expect a roller coaster ride all the way up to October if you don't here anything. Sorry I don't have anything positive to offer
 
South2006, do u currrently go to LECOM? How do u like it there? WHats the campus like, etc? THanks!!!
 
Nope, I go to South University hence the name South2006. I went thru the song and dance at LECOM and they left me hanging for quite a while. Absoultly hated that experiance because they made me feel like I was a sure lock to get in then to being the 1st on the waiting list then to not getting in at all. It was really a poor way to do things. I visited their campus and it is quite nice. They have a brand new building that is beautiful. All the labs there are state of the art as well as the lecture halls. Their staff is a bit of a concern to me. They all, with the exception of the assistant dean Donald Tuttle, seemed to have a problem with public speaking. A friend, who is an ARNP, that was with me summed it up best when she said it was a 1st rate facility with a 2nd rate faculty. I'm glad I am in Savannah and not Erie. Sorry I couldn't be more positive. Maybe someone here on this board has had good experience with them