Lecom...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

appleciousrx03

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey I was just wondering if anyone applied to LECOM's pharmacy program, the accelerated one? If yes, have you heard anything yet? I applied a while ago and I remember them saying that they were going to start reviewing applications in January and start interviewing, but I haven't heard anything yet. For those who have heard from the school, when did you hear and when did you apply and how did the interviews go? I read the interview feedback on this school and theres not many, but they seem pretty consistant in what they ask. Please respond to here or pm me if you have any info for me. Thanks in advance...

Members don't see this ad.

Know that Lecom's admissions office is grossly disorganized and that they are notorious for giving people the run-around. I know from experience. Search for other threads on here...they will back me up.

Members don't see this ad :)
They interviewed me in Dec. and i got accept. letter in by march 17. As far as i talked to them they said they have over 2000 applicants this yr and due to that they wre unable to make process ffast. Does anyone know how the schoos is? and how thetown is? I am from NC.

They had a hard enough time with 115 applicants when I applied a few years ago. The office must be in complete disarray with 2000 applicants.

I really liked the area it was in, but I am from Chicago and forced to move to Florida and I want to move back north. In order to live there, you MUST be able to tolerate cold weather.

I had my application sent out by November, received the "Thank you we have received all your information" card by December, and haven't heard back from them since! I haven't gotten a rejection letter nor an invitation to interview so I have no idea what's up with them right now. Haha in fact, it has been so long that I almost forgot about them until you mentioned it!!!

Regardless, good luck w/ hearing back from them!

appleciousrx03 said:
Hey I was just wondering if anyone applied to LECOM's pharmacy program, the accelerated one? If yes, have you heard anything yet? I applied a while ago and I remember them saying that they were going to start reviewing applications in January and start interviewing, but I haven't heard anything yet. For those who have heard from the school, when did you hear and when did you apply and how did the interviews go? I read the interview feedback on this school and theres not many, but they seem pretty consistant in what they ask. Please respond to here or pm me if you have any info for me. Thanks in advance...
I got an interview in Dec, and since then, I havent got anything yet. That is the only school left for me. I got rejected from other schools. Can anyone (who got accepted by LECOM) tell me what their Gpas were ? Did you guys have bachelor degree?
Thanks

I just got this e-mail in the mail today:

To All LECOM Applicants:

The committee is in the process of making decisions on applications. We cannot share the status of your application over the phone or by e-mail. Once a decision is made on your file, we will send a letter by mail. We will be sending letters out through May 1, 2005. Your patience is greatly appreciated.

Thank You,

LECOM School of Pharmacy

Office of Admissions

I sent my application out in December! :sleep: haha...still waiting. Ah well, to all those who are waiting too, good luck!!!!!

Vandykitten said:
I just got this e-mail in the mail today:

To All LECOM Applicants:

The committee is in the process of making decisions on applications. We cannot share the status of your application over the phone or by e-mail. Once a decision is made on your file, we will send a letter by mail. We will be sending letters out through May 1, 2005. Your patience is greatly appreciated.

Thank You,

LECOM School of Pharmacy

Office of Admissions
I got that too LOL. They are so ****ing slow

I had my phone interview in December and I got accepted beginnning of this month. I'm not going there tho (I'm staying in california!)..but good luck to the rest of you. Just wanted to let you know that they have sent out some acceptances....

BTW: My gpa is 3.49 from UCSD B.S. in biochem/cell bio