Lecom

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
HOTRP,
Thanks for the congrats. I mailed everything out around the middle of September. If you have everything completed in your application and don't hear from them in a week or two, I think I'd call them or email them just to make sure they received your application and the supplemental. I received an email fairly quickly that let me know they had received my completed application. Good luck.

Members don't see this ad.

HOTRP,
Thanks for the congrats. I mailed everything out around the middle of September. If you have everything completed in your application and don't hear from them in a week or two, I think I'd call them or email them just to make sure they received your application and the supplemental. I received an email fairly quickly that let me know they had received my completed application. Good luck.

Thanks for the response, I'm gone call them on Mon!

DId anyone get a letter from LECOM about alternate candidate? I assume it means i m in the waiting list. how odd! i just finished my interview last week, and already recieved a letter today. i m kinda disappointed though. does anyone know wat's the chance to get in if u r in an alternate candidate?

Members don't see this ad :)
Don't fret! Your chances are good! I know many people who got in off the waitlist, and I just so happen to be one of them!!!!!!! Good luck!

~Ashlee

thanks for your encouraging word! i hope both of us will get in... do we get a number anyway?

No Number!!!!! You just have to keep your fingers crossed and wait patiently!!!! BUT, most importantly, try not to think about it too much! It will stress you out too much otherwise!

Hope this helps,
Ashlee

Yes I agree, try to not think about it so much!

Its kinda odd how they do it there...I called them earlier today to find out about the status of my application and they said that you will have a decision from now to may...I guess if you are not their top applicants they just wait to compare you with others throughout the interview process...although I must admit that its a little better than knowing that I am already on the waitlist...Pharmcoyote i'm sorry to hear about your situation. I'm sure you have applied to other schools also so dont worry too much about it...

:luck: I'm keeping my fingers crossed for y'all!

thank you so much for your encouraging words again! lets just hope for the best now! good luck everyone!

Hi,
Can someone pls advise me whether I should have my recommendations letters be submitted directly to the school, or submitting to Pharmcas is enough. Thanks

goto lecom if you dont get accepted anywhere else. oh and if you do go there, dont buy a laptop, borrow someones for the 1 day you are required to take it in to setup your internet connection, after that, you will NEVER need it again. save your money and buy a nice PDA w/ lexi complete, much more useful than a laptop.

Hi,
Can someone pls advise me whether I should have my recommendations letters be submitted directly to the school, or submitting to Pharmcas is enough. Thanks

LECOM requires you to use pharmcas!

Does anyone know how long they take to notify the applicant after they received the supplemental application? I send mine a week ago, and haven't heard from them yet.

Does anyone know how long they take to notify the applicant after they received the supplemental application? I send mine a week ago, and haven't heard from them yet.

I suggest that you call them and find out if they received it or not...If they did deposit your check and I'm sure they must've received already...

O by the way, I just got an acceptance letter today...:D I'm soo glad that I got into a school...its kinda good that its only 7 hours away from where I live...Well neways good luck to everyone else in their process...

anfhockey congrats!!!! when did you have your interview? and what was your GPA if you don't mind me asking and what school the PA or FL school?

O by the way, I just got an acceptance letter today...:D I'm soo glad that I got into a school...its kinda good that its only 7 hours away from where I live...Well neways good luck to everyone else in their process...

Congrats! See you in the fall!