Lecom

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jojohygienist

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
for those of you that have completed apps did you send your LOR's directly to LECOM or were they sent to aadsas first then sent to the school via aadsas??

They say they are missing my LOR's yet they have everything else. I have been emailing them but they are very short with their responses.

anyone else having this issue, i'm wondering if i need aadsas to resend my app. or have my the LOR's sent separately by my evaluators.

thanks for your input

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
My AADSAS status for LECOM is still missing..... hmmm... and my stuff in the portal are not updated. And they did not respond to my email.

I'm confused... Is LECOM a new dental school? I don't see any statistics on it or ranges on the DAT from last year. Sorry for the stupid question...

They emailed saying they wanted me to email my lor's directly to them. I don't even have access to them. And if I have my evaluators email them, then they probably won't be signed unless they scan and email. What a pain in the @$$. I called aadsas and they want LECOM to request again for the letters or go back onto the portal and try to download again. I requested they do that so we will see.

same boat as you :confused:

have you heard anything about your app being complete?

I had to request that my evaluators email my LOR's directly, since LECOM refuses to ask aadsas to send my app again, and aadsas refusing to send it again saying they emailed and mailed my app to them. So I'm stuck in the middle.

I got at email today to fill out the supplemental. Just be patient :)

if your stuff is completed already, check your admissions status. i guess they're starting to send interview invitations out

My app was sent for review today even though my LOR's were "lost" or "not downloaded". That's good news at least, I hope. :scared: Who knows when/if they find them and when my evaluators get around to sending again.