Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was in RN school in New York, and my aunt got terminal cancel so I had to leave school to take care of her. Now I have to find a new nursing school here in Wichita. Where do I start at? What is a good school to look at?
I am 41 years old and have 64 credits from my old college towards my RN Degree. I only had 3 more quarters to go. I am sure most of my classes will transfer here, I just need to know a direction to take.
Is it better to be an LPN due to the extensive work I have already down towards my RN just to have experience than return for my RN once I am accepted at an hospital?
I am 41 years old and have 64 credits from my old college towards my RN Degree. I only had 3 more quarters to go. I am sure most of my classes will transfer here, I just need to know a direction to take.
Is it better to be an LPN due to the extensive work I have already down towards my RN just to have experience than return for my RN once I am accepted at an hospital?