Length of Interview for Ross?

Started by 32yoPremed
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

32yoPremed said:
I just had an interview with a Ross representative. It seemed to go well, but it was not that long (maybe 35-45 mins). The person who interviewed me said favorable things, but I am still a little worried. Should I be?

35 minutes?! Interviewd with only one person?! Oh boy! Not to get you scared or anything, but a "normal" Ross interview lasts at least 5 hours with 5 different faculty members. On of the interviews is called "the stress interview" were 2 faculty members interview you under a lamp in a dark room (similar to a "good cop/bad cop" thing). And did I mention the 5 page paper that you have to write at the end of the interview........

I am very sorry 32yopremed....I just could not help being sarcastic...There is something about the words "Ross" and "Interview" that makes me giggle. I appologize again.

Now on a serious note,...DO NOT WORRY...The "interview" is just a formality. CONSIDER YOURSELF IN. My "interview" (more like a sale's pitch) lasted 10 minutes (I told them I did not want to watch their Oscar winning Video since I watched it at home).

Again, do not worry. This is Ross!!! - You will realize what I mean once you spend 4 years with them.

Welcome aboard!