Lenox Hill contact?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

christinejane19

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone received contact from the PD at Lenox Hill a couple of weeks ago. I interviewed in January, and got a nice thank you, we were impressed with your app and IV..However, it was addressed to "dear intern applicant" - not very personal. I know that you cannot rely on these contacts, however I am going through the typical waiting for match day anxiety. Does anyone know if this email goes out to everyone who interviews? Thanks alot and good luck in the match!

Members don't see this ad.

I was just wondering if anyone received contact from the PD at Lenox Hill a couple of weeks ago. I interviewed in January, and got a nice thank you, we were impressed with your app and IV..However, it was addressed to "dear intern applicant" - not very personal. I know that you cannot rely on these contacts, however I am going through the typical waiting for match day anxiety. Does anyone know if this email goes out to everyone who interviews? Thanks alot and good luck in the match!

I interviewed there and did not receive any feedback. I did send a thank you to the faculty interviewer, which was never responded to. For what it is worth, they don't always interview enough to fill, so I think you're in good shape if that is where you'd like to be. It is a good lifestyle place and good for cards. good luck.