1. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice

less course load gpa vs big course load gpa....

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by IamJetLi, Apr 30, 2007.

1. so im taking a big course load right now and my grades are not really good. im taking like 5 science classes and all of my grades are Bs......3.0 gpa this semester including like my extracurricular activities. my other semester i took less classes and i got better grades like 3.5 gpa (science plus non science)......how will the dental school view this.....will they take it in consideration or will they overlook it and compare gpas????

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. ddhm

at least you're making B's for all your classes. i think schools will put your performance this semester into context and not be discouraged in your academic potential if you were also active in ec's outside of school.

hope you make a big rebound next semester.

4. thank you i hope so too, outside of that ive been shadowing and playing sports about 4 times a week to keep healthy and just started volunteering and will start volunteering after school finishes....