Lesser Chances from an Unknown Liberal Arts?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Fibroblastman

A stumble prevents a fall
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong, I've been able to get more done than I thought I would ever have, from a small liberal arts college in California. However, I do feel that it will 'hurt' me and that my application will be... well... a ghost amongst others. This is also due to the fact that I have average/sub-average stats as well... ugh.

Any thoughts? :confused:

Members don't see this ad.

Don't get me wrong, I've been able to get more done than I thought I would ever have, from a small liberal arts college in California. However, I do feel that it will 'hurt' me and that my application will be... well... a ghost amongst others. This is also due to the fact that I have average/sub-average stats as well... ugh.

Any thoughts? :confused:
No need to fret over this....just do your best. Ppl get into medical school all the time from liberal arts colleges.

However I dont really like your Choice of schools....Its gonna be really hard for JHU to accept a 3.5 30...UW wont accept you bc you are OOS....add some more private schools.

You have good EC's. I would not worry too much. You have a broad list of schools which is good as well. Just put as much effort in as you can into your application and I honestly think you have a shot of getting into quite a few of those schools that you have listed.