Let me challenge you: UAMS vs UMKC

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

FlexiblePharm

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Following the advice of SDN and other forums, I applied to reputable programs and decided to pick the one that had the lowest total cost. Last month, I was accepted and given in-state tuition to UMKC and UAMS. After my own calculation of living expense for both areas, the cheaper tuition at UAMS narrows to around $1k less than the cost to go to UMKC. In terms of culture, I can thrive in both locations.

I am looking for any nudge in either direction. Is one any better than the other at networking or something?
 
Last edited: