The $200 Challenge - An Open Discussion

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BC_89

Staff member
Administrator
Lifetime Donor
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Job Saturation: Is Pharmacy Worth it? Here's What You Need to Know - The $200 Challenge

Interested Pre-pharms:

Over the past years many have discussed the outlook and job market of the pharmacy profession. Thanks to an incentive survey put on by one of our SDN users, there is an opportunity for pre-pharms to win $200 by going to the above link, read the information, and discuss your findings concerning the pharmacy job outlook and other professions.

For those still wondering what profession to pursue and getting a feel of the importance of research, please take a moment to read the provided links in the attachment above to better understand the use of inflation and opportunity costs when thinking of education and financial independence that goes into a career choice.

To those who pursue pharmacy with a strong understanding of the landscape around them, please listen to the SDN pharmacy recording located in the aforementioned link to better prepare how you plan to meet your end goals in the pharmacy profession (retail, residency with/without specialty training, so on and so forth).

Any further questions, please let us know in the link! This is to serve as an educational incentive to better learn the importance of research and how to best prepare yourself when pursuing pharmacy and graduation. For current information regarding financial planning to those pursuing pharmacy (such as myself), tag us in the thread so we can better assist you. I hope this survey finds you well and best of luck with your professional goals -

V/R,

BC_89

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Prospective students need to take 10 minutes and watch this Dave Ramsey video on career options if you are a highly qualified science student. An undergrad calls in to discuss his future and Dave gives some sound advice and that's what us advisors here on SDN try to do and that is help you see beyond just your graduate years and breakdown the costs and rewards.

Reactions: 3 users
Prospective students need to take 10 minutes and watch this Dave Ramsey video on career options if you are a highly qualified science student. An undergrad calls in to discuss his future and Dave gives some sound advice and that's what us advisors here on SDN try to do and that is help you see beyond just your graduate years and breakdown the costs and rewards.

Man I dislike Dave Ramsey. I especially dislike him when I agree with him, lol

Reactions: 3 users