Let's compile a huge list of practice VR tests :D

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

I saw that some said they took a practice VR test every morning for 2 months straight! That would be like 60 VR tests :| any idea where one could find that many legit ones? So far I know..

101 EK VR book = 11 full length verbals (I think)
8 AAMC tests
7 BR tests
Various Kaplan tests (although I hear these suck...)

So in total I've only been able to find about 25-30 good verbal review practice tests..and once those run out I'm not too sure how I'll study for the VR section...any tips would be greatly appreciated. Thanks and Merry Xmas!

Members don't see this ad.

I saw that some said they took a practice VR test every morning for 2 months straight! That would be like 60 VR tests :| any idea where one could find that many legit ones? So far I know..

101 EK VR book = 11 full length verbals (I think)
8 AAMC tests
7 BR tests
Various Kaplan tests (although I hear these suck...)

So in total I've only been able to find about 25-30 good verbal review practice tests..and once those run out I'm not too sure how I'll study for the VR section...any tips would be greatly appreciated. Thanks and Merry Xmas!

Forgot about PR verbal book. It has 31 practice passages and 4 full tests. Not to mention their own (PR) tests...
Also, Golden Standard has some.

+14 from EK VR
+ 8 AAMC
+15 Kaplan VR
+10 Kaplan's VR BOOK (not sure if it's 10, but a good deal!)
+ 7 BR VR
=54 VR TESTS!!

Wow, that's def. a lot! I should do more =( I have all the EK VR and all those from Kaplan! I'm being lazy!

Members don't see this ad :)
If I remember right, the BR verbal book has around 14 practice tests in it and several other tests as well.

I am not sure what the 7 BR is referencing?

He's referencing their 7 cbt exams. They offer 3, 5, and 7 now.