Let's go predents! Who has the best avatar? (with poll)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Who has the best avatar?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nobody likes my avatar of my face on a baby?

For the longest time, I thought caligirl's tat was on her shoulder. I guess it kinda looks that way on a quick glance. Don't ask...

That's OK. Studies have shown that fair amount of people are born with their belly button adjecent to their neck rather than on their belly. It's easy to get thrown off.

Members don't see this ad :)
I don't see how taking a picture of a tattoo on your hip qualifies you for the best avatar on SDN? Don't get me wrong, I'm sure it took her a long time to scan the picture book at the tattoo parlor before she found a pretty swirly design thing that fit her (which looks great by the way), but the best avatar on here? There are much more clever (which in my opinion qualifies as better) avatars on this website people! Again this is just my opinion, feel free to fill me in as to why you think this avatar is the tops. ps adult heads on baby bodies are just creepy...

I don't see how taking a picture of a tattoo on your hip qualifies you for the best avatar on SDN? Don't get me wrong, I'm sure it took her a long time to scan the picture book at the tattoo parlor before she found a pretty swirly design thing that fit her (which looks great by the way), but the best avatar on here? There are much more clever (which in my opinion qualifies as better) avatars on this website people! Again this is just my opinion, feel free to fill me in as to why you think this avatar is the tops. ps adult heads on baby bodies are just creepy...
:thumbup:

Agreed!

I did not put up my avatar with the intention of winning an award...hahaha. And for the record I designed that tattoo myself, I did not pick it out of a book. It did take me a long time to draw it however. Personally I liked armorshell's happy coffee cup but that wasn't an option.

I did not put up my avatar with the intention of winning an award...hahaha. And for the record I designed that tattoo myself, I did not pick it out of a book. It did take me a long time to draw it however. Personally I liked armorshell's happy coffee cup but that wasn't an option.

I am sorry. I forgot a few nominations like that one you said and rose786's avatar. :(

dammit i voted for jigabodo's avatar before seeing Aphistis's.. crap are we playing with no take backs???

Is your avatar your 2 year old? She's adorable!
Yes it is, though it isn't the clearest picture. Wasn't my proudest moment as you can imagine. I am thinking of using this as "motivation" when she is older.

dammit i voted for jigabodo's avatar before seeing Aphistis's.. crap are we playing with no take backs???
Aphistis all the way.

I liked his James Earl Jones,

Members don't see this ad :)
what ya'll think of mine? LOL

" CookieDough's avatar: "Please tell me it's you":laugh:

I got a vote!!! Thanks for whoever voted that way. I was starting to think it was almost better to be left off the ballot than to be shut out.

Lets throw a bone to NJDental and Suren911 as well. :D

Also… How can CaliGirl15 win this if she changed her avatar mid poll?

No more of people guessing it was henna, or an orange, or whatever other things people came up with.

That's OK. Studies have shown that fair amount of people are born with their belly button adjecent to their neck rather than on their belly. It's easy to get thrown off.

Thanks for the HUMOR smartypants. I didn't see her belly button, where my computer is positioned, I get a GLARE on my screen. Atleast I didn't think it was an orange. But for what its worth, could've been a dot of a birthmark on her...........neck?

Thanks for the HUMOR smartypants. I didn't see her belly button, where my computer is positioned, I get a GLARE on my screen. Atleast I didn't think it was an orange. But for what its worth, could've been a dot of a birthmark on her...........neck?

You know what cookie monster, after I made that post I took another look and could see how you could have thought that her hip was her shoulder, looked like she was wearing one of those old-school Cindy Lopper shoulder sweatshirt kind of things (any one know what I'm talking about). Now it looks like she has a pierced birthmark, right? It's nice to read something besides the same old threds on SDN, let's keep this one alive! So.... I wonder how long this thread is going to last. Besides the ***official yada yada yada**** threads, what was the longest running thread about something that had nothing to do with dentistry? Let's see how many directions we can take this thread.

Cookie monster!!!! :eek: How dare you.. actually,

I like it.

speaking of cookies I just ate some cookie dough ice cream and it was delicious!

who would you rather party with, cookie dough or a cookie monster??? Ya, I'd go with a cookie monster. BTW I like your pierced birthmark caligirl.

speaking of cookies I just ate some cookie dough ice cream and it was delicious!

that's gonna go straight to your hips/shoulder/neck!

voted for suren, now everyones got a vote :)

I don't understand why the CheerioKing was not involved in this horrible statistical anomaly...

NOT VOTING.

Yeah, I vote for armorshell's happy coffee cup. It made me happy just looking at it!

they're all winners here, to some extent.
what does the winner get? i got it, they must commemorate this moment with a hip tatt.......wait

Man, and I started off so strong, too. I've turned into the Mike Huckabee of SDN voting. Cali, you're lucky that armor and I split the anti-tattoo vote, or you would've been annihilated. ;)

Cali, you're lucky that armor and I split the anti-tattoo vote, or you would've been annihilated. ;)

Yep… Armorshell also lost some votes to his other avatar which may have been the difference.