Let's prepare for the Toefl.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Operative

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,
I have been suffering from not getting good scores in TOEFL. It will be great if we can score 100. I am interested to do Skype study for TOEFL at least 2 hours a day. So, if anyone is interested with it, let's work together and try to get better scores. TOEFL is one of the prime factor to get into the Dental school .

Members don't see this ad.

I cleared my NBDE 1 and 2. Was really worried about TOEFL. I gave two times and couldn't score. My friend suggested me a very good online practice tests which really helped me and I got 109. Lemme know and drop me text in my inbox if you guys have same complaints. Good Luck.

I cleared my NBDE 1 and 2. Was really worried about TOEFL. I gave two times and couldn't score. My friend suggested me a very good online practice tests which really helped me and I got 109. Lemme know and drop me text in my inbox if you guys have same complaints. Good Luck.
Hey Lucy I need some guidance for toefl exam.How should I prepare? What material should I use?

Members don't see this ad :)
I would suggest go to Note full toefl preparation website. And learn from them . Note full videos on you tube are awesome.
Secondly, I would suggest if you can buy Cambridge toefl preparation system. .meaning book and it's 9 CD pack. Those 9 CDS are really helpful especially for speaking and listening.

hello everyone, do I need to take toefl if I have masters degree from the U.S?? any help would be appreciated.

hello everyone, do I need to take toefl if I have masters degree from the U.S?? any help would be appreciated.
Yes, well you're not alone :hello:. Some schools waive the requirement. Please do some research and you'll find it out. :thumbup:

Yes, well you're not alone :hello:. Some schools waive the requirement. Please do some research and you'll find it out. :thumbup:
Thank you I guess will have to take it up because not all schools will waive and it will be general application via CAAPID

Thank you I guess will have to take it up because not all schools will waive and it will be general application via CAAPID
Not really. Ex.. VCU waives it if you have US degree. :claps:

Reactions: 1 user
Hi! I am planning to study for Toefl as well so if u interested as a study partner kindly let me know..