Let's start a club, the SDN Predental Club.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Haissam

Uconn_predental
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I would love to be a part of a club of so much knowledgeable students with and without experience about dental schools. Why don’t we start a club that can have a national reputation and start it at schools through out the US. I am in CT and can join a club in CT, Boston and NY. It would look nice on our applications :D

Members don't see this ad.

Syn apse! Stop trying to be mean.

Members don't see this ad :)
I wasn't trying to be mean! I was laughing at what I thought was a resume-padding joke. My bad :rolleyes:

Haissam said:
Hey guys, I would love to be a part of a club of so much knowledgeable students with and without experience about dental schools. Why don’t we start a club that can have a national reputation and start it at schools through out the US. I am in CT and can join a club in CT, Boston and NY. It would look nice on our applications :D
Dude, if I were you, I would study more or work at a lab or research.

syn_apse said:
I wasn't trying to be mean! I was laughing at what I thought was a resume-padding joke. My bad :rolleyes:

Well I thot you were trying to be mean. MY bad :) :D

duh? said:
Well I thot you were trying to be mean. MY bad :) :D

It was a silly idea, that was supposed to be a joke. thanks for your advice Oppenheimermann but I have done all that already and I was trying to make a complement about the people in this forum and their broad knowledge. never mind that idea :)

Haissam said:
....and I was trying to make a complement about the people in this forum and their broad knowledge.

:thumbup:

If you put down that you are an officer in the SDN predental club I'll vouch for you. The name "Sprgrover" does carry some weight with adcoms, or so I have been told.

Sprgrover said:

If you put down that you are an officer in the SDN predental club I'll vouch for you. The name "Sprgrover" does carry some weight with adcoms, or so I have been told.

Donkeywhisperer too, but if you happen to drop my name you should make it The Donkeywhisperer.

Sprgrover said:

Except at IUSD. If I see Sprgrover on an interviewee's application packet, it goes straight into the circular file. :D

donkeywhisperer said:
Donkeywhisperer too, but if you happen to drop my name you should make it The Donkeywhisperer.

The article 'the' before a name imbues it with so much power. It's a done deal!

Sprgrover said:
The article 'the' before a name imbues it with so much power. It's a done deal!

Damn strait!