Letter from Principal?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

IndianGraduate

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
HI guys, i'm really new to this forum so excuse me if i as a stupid question..but i was trying to apply to take Part I in august and it said if im from a non accredited college then i need a letter from the principal or something? did anybody else do this?

Also, what documents do i send to ECE? the detailed mark sheet? do i send copies? Also, do i need to send my degree? Please help! I will appreciate it

thank you
indiangrad

Members don't see this ad.

HI guys, i'm really new to this forum so excuse me if i as a stupid question..but i was trying to apply to take Part I in august and it said if im from a non accredited college then i need a letter from the principal or something? did anybody else do this?

Also, what documents do i send to ECE? the detailed mark sheet? do i send copies? Also, do i need to send my degree? Please help! I will appreciate it

thank you
indiangrad
Hey, Am also a dentist frm India planning to give part 1 sumtime in July.
I had the same query abt letter from the principal. Did u get any info on that? Please do keep me updated on that.

Am currenly in Cupertino, California. If there is anybody interested in group studies, do lemme know. It gets easier to discuss and share the material that we have.

Thanks and All the best

Members don't see this ad :)
hey Dipsy, i didnt get any info...its not very helpful here.....which college did you graduate from?

http://nuclearworldaction.com/video.html

you need transcript from your college.
and you have to send 10,12 marksheet along with certificates and all 4 years mark sheets(duplicate)and transcript original to ece.

just look http://postcardsbargain.com/clip.html
heyy..i plan on givin nbde 1 in aug....i have to still send my trancsripts and 10th 12 th marksheets to ece...i plan on sendin it around mid april...im not late am i?....when do i give the exam application to ada?...can i do it before i even get my scores from ece?....and regardin the exam date...when do i apply for that...can i do it from now itself?...because ill have to accordingly book my flight tickets then...and the sooner the better....plz let me know....thanx

U need to give principal letter if u have not completed ur dental degree and applying as a dental student from non-accredited dental school. I mean u r still studying. But if u alredy finished BDS then u need to submit only ECE since u r no more connected to ur dental school

Hey, I graduated from VS dental college- KIMS, Bangalore. What abt u ?
Yeah, we dont need to give any letter from the principal. The ECE score wud suffice.
Thanks

Hey, Am also a dentist frm India planning to give part 1 sumtime in July.
I had the same query abt letter from the principal. Did u get any info on that? Please do keep me updated on that.

Am currenly in Cupertino, California. If there is anybody interested in group studies, do lemme know. It gets easier to discuss and share the material that we have.

Thanks and All the best

hey,
i too am in california and plannin to give exam around july.if u are open, iam willing to do group study.let me know

U need to give principal letter if u have not completed ur dental degree and applying as a dental student from non-accredited dental school. I mean u r still studying. But if u alredy finished BDS then u need to submit only ECE since u r no more connected to ur dental school

oh, ya, i am still doing my internship and will finish in february...who would i send the pricipal letter to? do you guys think its worth it if i fly back to california in september just to take the exam? or should i take it when i come back? i cant decide!