Dean's letter of recommendation...help please

Started by drz7
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

drz7

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone, I need a sample of dean's letter of recommendation if anybody has one please send it to me and I will be really grateful
thanks in advance
 
I have asked the dean of my old dental school in my country to write me a letter of recommendation ,the dean said I have to write it and then the dean will sign it ,the same with other professor he want me to write it and he will sign it ,actually I don't blame them because I graduated many years ago I think they even forgot me beside they are too busy to write me a LOR ....so guys please help me in this I don't know what to write !!! it feels weird to praise myself, I don't know what to do .I searched the net couldn't find anything.Do the LOR really matter ??or just a routine requirements ...please guys if you have any samples send it to me at [email protected]
 
Last edited: