athena09

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Mar 27, 2007
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
do you have contol which letter of rec is sent to certain school through pharmcas? I'm asking this because some schools require 3 letters and other requires two but one has to be from a pharmacist. I'm new to the whole pharmcas system so any insights would help!

thanks

SoccerCoach10

Graduated y'all!
10+ Year Member
Mar 22, 2007
Status
Resident [Any Field]
do you have contol which letter of rec is sent to certain school through pharmcas? I'm asking this because some schools require 3 letters and other requires two but one has to be from a pharmacist. I'm new to the whole pharmcas system so any insights would help!

thanks
Just make sure that you have enough recs in there. If one school requires 3 while another has 2, make sure that you have 3. The schools will look at the ones that meet their requirements. Good luck!

collegegirl247

Accepted Pharmacy Student
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 3, 2007
Status
Pharmacy Student
get more than you need! it cant hurt:D

pharmacy ey

10+ Year Member
Jan 25, 2008
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
PharmCAS does not sort out what to send/not send to the schools so they will send everything you provide them to all the schools you list. I believe it is up to the individual school to use what they need. That said, try to get at least one letter from a science professor and one from a pharmacist, the third is up to you but make sure it fulfills the requirements of the schools you are applying to.

Go here for a quick reference to the schools and what kind of evaluators they want/not want. http://www.pharmcas.org/docs/ReqTypebySchool.pdf