letter of rec question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

athena09

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
do you have contol which letter of rec is sent to certain school through pharmcas? I'm asking this because some schools require 3 letters and other requires two but one has to be from a pharmacist. I'm new to the whole pharmcas system so any insights would help!

thanks

Members don't see this ad.

do you have contol which letter of rec is sent to certain school through pharmcas? I'm asking this because some schools require 3 letters and other requires two but one has to be from a pharmacist. I'm new to the whole pharmcas system so any insights would help!

thanks

Just make sure that you have enough recs in there. If one school requires 3 while another has 2, make sure that you have 3. The schools will look at the ones that meet their requirements. Good luck!

get more than you need! it cant hurt:D

PharmCAS does not sort out what to send/not send to the schools so they will send everything you provide them to all the schools you list. I believe it is up to the individual school to use what they need. That said, try to get at least one letter from a science professor and one from a pharmacist, the third is up to you but make sure it fulfills the requirements of the schools you are applying to.

Go here for a quick reference to the schools and what kind of evaluators they want/not want. http://www.pharmcas.org/docs/ReqTypebySchool.pdf