letter of recommendation form

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pa3cia15

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I asked 2 PTs if they could write me a good LOR and they said yes. But the problem is they've never done it before and they're asking me what questions they should expect. Can anyone tell me what is on the form or if i can download it somewhere?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
The first set of questions are designed to quantify your abilities in critical thinking, interest, character, etc. [ranking you from 1-5 for each trait] The second part is the comments section, where they can add a letter on your behalf.

If you want a glance, then select paper/mail instead of email during the time you select your LoR delivery method. You will be able to print out the form. You can then delete the request and then go back and re-enter your PT's information again, except this time, choose electronic/email method. Email is preferred by PTCAS. It's quick and easy. If you co to use with the paper/mail-in version, it may take a while for PTCAS to receive and process your LoR.

Last edited: