Letter of Recommendation Nova

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

FutureO.D.

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This is a somewhat strange question but it has been worrying me so I thought I would ask it here/get others' opinion:

I want to apply to Nova, and it is one of my top choices. I have been having issues getting my second/general professor letter of recommendation, as the professor that agreed to write my letter is on a trip and has not responded to my emails. I have letters from one science professor and two from optometrists. I want to submit my application asap, but I am wondering if my application will not even be processed by the school without that last letter. Does anyone have experience with a similar situation? Would the school even offer an interview without the last letter? I have heard before that some people get waitlisted in these situations, awaiting the last letter for acceptance. Can anyone verify or give me some insight on the topic?