Letter of Recommendation

Started by afalastin
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

afalastin

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys, I've been asked to write my own letter of recommendation on behalf of my professor. Any ideas on what I should include or how to come up with a really good one? Any advice is appreciated. Thanks
 
Is this professor close to you? I would be cautious about a letter that sounds like it was written by you.
If your professor is just overwhelmed and needs you to craft something to help him/her out, I would include passion for the profession, intelligence, problem-solving, and work ethic at a minimum.
 
Is this professor close to you? I would be cautious about a letter that sounds like it was written by you.
If your professor is just overwhelmed and needs you to craft something to help him/her out, I would include passion for the profession, intelligence, problem-solving, and work ethic at a minimum.
Thank you!!!