Letter of recommendation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

yojana vadnerkar

New Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hii I am a foreign trained dentist and want to pursue masters in the US itself.
I have started my procedure for application but I am not sure whether there is any particular format for letter of recommendations?
Also how am I suppose to send them for PASS application?
Do I need to upload a copy of each or it is supposed to be mailed?
Please do answer my query if you have any insights.
Thank you
 
I have started my procedure for application but I am not sure whether there is any particular format for letter of recommendations? There is none, but make sure the recommender tells why you are a good (masters topic) candidate.

Also how am I suppose to send them for PASS application? You have to setup a PASS account, send your ECE, transcripts, and have your LOR links from the portal.

Do I need to upload a copy of each or it is supposed to be mailed? it is a link that is sent to each recommender from the portal in a direct email.