Letter of evaluation/ Recommendation

Started by armin102
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

armin102

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone,
I have a question regarding the letters of evaluation. I am planning to participate any IDP program in two years. But beforehand I wanna ask my faculty staff to give me an Letter of evaluation, since I just graduated from dental school. Should I submit those letters on the ADEA/CAAPID website right away or wait until I really intend to apply?
I really dont know how to handle it?
I really aprecciate your time!
 
You don't submit anything until you actually apply and pay application fee.
Submission itself is in the form of submitting emails of your faculty, who would later receive instructions to submit their letters