Letter Packet needs signature from everyone?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

teenmachinery1

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm kinda frustrated here.. I'm sending a letter packet through a system at my career center at the university of washington with like 9 letters.

Do i have to print out 9 letter request forms? Does everyone have to sign this form? My PI is on hiatus and I can't track down all these people HELP!

AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Members don't see this ad.

if you're talking about the amcas matching forms, then no one needs to sign it.

oh yeah, when it says primary contact title is

assistant professor of cognitive neuroscience > assistant professor?

Members don't see this ad :)
And what's organization? is that just like... university of washington? or is it university of washington department of pathology...

And what's organization? is that just like... university of washington? or is it university of washington department of pathology...

i don't think it makes a big deal. Leave it at university of washington.

and if I understand your question correctly, you think the letter writers have to sign the AMCAS form you print out? No, they don't. For a letter packet you should just send the letters and the ONE AMCAS form to the coordinating office or whatever.

you really don't have to overthink the title and organization and all that, as long as they make sense you should be ok.