Letters of Interest

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

thenexttoothfairy

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone!
I know it’s early in the cycle (don’t worry I’m not sending any yet!), I’m just curious and haven’t seen much about letters of interest/intent.
What are some general thoughts about them, appropriate timing of sending them, any previous experiences with sending them out?

TIA!
 
Use the search button, there was a thread or two that talked about them a lot. Personally, they didn’t help me at all. But might as well throw a Hail Mary imo towards the end. Good luck
 
Hi everyone!
I know it’s early in the cycle (don’t worry I’m not sending any yet!), I’m just curious and haven’t seen much about letters of interest/intent.
What are some general thoughts about them, appropriate timing of sending them, any previous experiences with sending them out?

TIA!
letter(s) of interest = AADSAS
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Use the search button, there was a thread or two that talked about them a lot. Personally, they didn’t help me at all. But might as well throw a Hail Mary imo towards the end. Good luck
Read
This is perfect thank you!