Letters of Rec

Started by tony729
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

tony729

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have a question, I have had all my professors send there letters of recommendation to interfolio when filling out the evaluators portion on adea app it asks for email. Does that mean it will send them an email to send another letter? Because i was going to send them from interfolio.
 
I have a question, I have had all my professors send there letters of recommendation to interfolio when filling out the evaluators portion on adea app it asks for email. Does that mean it will send them an email to send another letter? Because i was going to send them from interfolio.

Read the instructions for sending letters to AADSAS through Interfolio at the Interfolio website. Follow the steps and you'll be fine 🙂